Adventure Ho! - 5th Edition Campaign (Interest and Revival Thread)

Started by Laughing Hyena, December 09, 2017, 07:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Thanks a lot for approving the but customized college :). Start working to finish the sheet today.

Laughing Hyena

Theres still three people or so that are readily willing to set foot into the rather ludicrous world.

Zaer Darkwail

Updated the charsheet in first page include link to my charsheet on mythweavers (and mini details).

Snake

Name: Remi Zeitzev
Class: Fighter
Race: Human (Variant)

Personality: She's slow to trust due to some events in her past that involved a betrayal that ended with alot of her friends dying or being captured by an enemy force. However, she prefers to facedown the problems head on and favors a direct approach to dealing with them. Remi has seen too many people follow strict rules and regulations straight into being wound up in the grasp of tyrants with no escape. Remi doesn't swear fealty to anyone she thinks may turn on those they employ or would send them into something that's obviously suicide. Remi values her friends beyond what one may think; to the point she won't leave one behind in a fight no matter what the odds may seem to be. If forced to go; she'd return to at least collect their remains. She isn't perfect though, Remi doesn't respect anyone that isn't a proven warrior in her eyes (or competent in other fields outside of the warrior ethos, recognizing that others have their places).

Backstory: Remi was born as the daughter of a well-respected mercenary leader and practically grew up with a sword in hand and learned to kill early in life. It built up an endurance against the horrors of combat and war, in the group she grew up in, Remi wasn't coddled. She was never really treated like a girl, even by her mother and as a result never developed much in the way of feminine wiles. As she grew up she went along with every mission and always earned her own piece of the reward pie. That was until an employer sold the group out to their private rival after hiring them to launch guerrila raids on the opposing merchant's caravans to hamper business.

The betrayal came in the form of the rival reinforcing their defenses and anticipating an ambush; having been filled in by their client. What had gone on behind the scenes was that the two merchants had come to an agreement to go into business together instead of working against each other. The Mercenaries were just a loose end that had to go; the ambush turned into a counter ambush that resulted in alot of the group dead or scattered. Their back broken as a respected group, they all dispersed into the world ot find other groups to join or find a peaceful life.  Remi herself was captured as a "prize" at the age of about 16 as a "child soldier" and treated like a beast of burden the entire time. When she as 18 she escaped by murdering the guard that monitored her cell and stole his uniform and equipment.

She has spent the last 5 years searching for the members that sher remembered but to little avail. That was when she heard about the "offer" that was put out, maybe she'd find them if she partook?

Character On's: Unsure, she's only had negative experiences with it in the past.
Character Offs: Oversize penetration, Bestiality, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Guro, Life threatening non-con
OOC On's: Bestiality, Tentacles (especially "tentacle hell/pits"), Slime monsters, Semi-con/Dub-con, Oral, Vore for the sake of sexy times (if that makes sense), impregnation/oviposition
OOC Offs": Oversize penetration, toliet play stuff, Character death (It's a pain to redo new chars or depower the ones I have on a roster), orcs,

(Honestly feel free to throw her Off's at her but please respect the ooc ones.)

Quick Stats

Measurements: 38F-23-34

HD: 2d10+4; hp: 20; AC: 18; Proficiency: All armors, shields, weapons; Saves: Str: +5, Dex: +1, Con +4, Int +2, Wis +0 Cha -1 ; dmg: Longsword: 1d8+3, Club 1d4+3, Light Crossbow 1d8+3

Laughing Hyena

Looks amazing so far Snake. Least we have a fighter this time. ^_^

Snake

Whoo. Just to be clear: the pic is Kim Yumi from Freezing; she's 23 years old. Just to get it out there.

Laughing Hyena

Much appreciated. Those whom have started this, may of course make a full blooded character sheet to add to their brief one thus far.

Snake

Laughing Hyena

I forgot to add this on things. I would like it if you added your in character on's and offs and for the sake of not pressing buttons, your ooc ons and offs.

Hexed

Laughing Hyena

Hexed

Thanks!

Hmmm. To reoffer schoolgirl warlock or to dig out a gnome monk or barbarian...

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Hexed on December 11, 2017, 06:28:30 PM
Thanks!

Hmmm. To reoffer schoolgirl warlock or to dig out a gnome monk or barbarian...

How about schoolgirl cleric?

rikka

Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Hexed

A healer huh... And I thought a cleric was already offered? Or did I misread something?

Laughing Hyena

Joanie has decided to back out for the moment since she cannot make the concept she wanted work. Anyway, if you don't want a cleric, I also can suggest paladin as well. That works with the innocent girl gimmick as well. ^_^

Chulanowa

I'll happily pick up a cleric if we need one; I've got a few ideas for exactly that  ;D

Hexed

Was peeking at the guides to clerics and druids, although druids do have that whole turn into animal thing going against them. :D

Given the variety of domans I bet a all cleric party could handle most standard challenges, even if not being the best at them. I'd not realized the clerics were so capable.

Saw a comment on monk dips for a rather nice unarmored cleric deal too. So while I fiddle with choices I've a few pics. We'll see which folks like more! And yeah, each one would be a different kind of build. :D

rikka

Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Chulanowa

I'll fight ya for it  ;D Or could do dual shorty healers.

Mmmm, Alfie. Also mmm, Anzka art.

Hexed

Ehh. Halfling, Gnome. Close enough. :D

I'd like to point out while I know at least one of those pics is a halfling they all showed up when searching gnome! :D

Hmm. A duel between shortstack healers? Could they even reach one another with slaps past their squished together boobs?

Chulanowa

Quote from: Hexed on December 11, 2017, 08:47:01 PM
Ehh. Halfling, Gnome. Close enough. :D

I'd like to point out while I know at least one of those pics is a halfling they all showed up when searching gnome! :D

Hmm. A duel between shortstack healers? Could they even reach one another with slaps past their squished together boobs?

It's the journey that's important, really. You're going gnome? I can content myself with halfling or dwarf easy, then  ;D

...Unless we want a sexy kobold? Aarakocra? -looks around-

Laughing Hyena

I promise to keep things to the core but if there is unearthed arcana and if theres a good roleplaying potential, as Zaer can attest to, I make exceptions to my rules.

Personally I am a fan of the whole bust to bust cleric rivals idea. Shortstack healers sounds amazing.

But no one has to compete with each other if they do not want to or want to try something else. Anyway, I am not certain kobolds would be so readily welcomed in such a isolated and potentially xenophobic culture. Much less the bird men of the monster manuals. There's reasons for why the current civilizations of Kalin used barriers to keep themselves isolated from the wilds.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on December 11, 2017, 09:18:16 PM
I promise to keep things to the core but if there is unearthed arcana and if theres a good roleplaying potential, as Zaer can attest to, I make exceptions to my rules.

Personally I am a fan of the whole bust to bust cleric rivals idea. Shortstack healers sounds amazing.

But no one has to compete with each other if they do not want to or want to try something else. Anyway, I am not certain kobolds would be so readily welcomed in such a isolated and potentially xenophobic culture. Much less the bird men of the monster manuals. There's reasons for why the current civilizations of Kalin used barriers to keep themselves isolated from the wilds.

Shorties it is, then!

-pets my kobolds- Someday, my little lizardy lovelies... someday...