The Kitten

Started by Arion, November 27, 2017, 12:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphadora

Quote from: CopperLily on November 28, 2017, 11:34:35 PM
<-- Is super-jealous of Nymphadora right now

*hugs Lily* Come join us, my friend! Arion is looking to make this more of a group game! You can play too!

Quote from: Arion on November 28, 2017, 11:46:23 PM
Aw, don't be jealous, join in!  Nothing says you can't participate- what if one of the owners is also into playing a cat, and acts as a "momma cat" to the kitten?

With some activity, we can probably bring more owners in!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Astra Cilla

Quote from: Starcry on November 28, 2017, 08:03:52 PM
While I am personally more of a puppy play kinda gal I figured I'd drop in and just say how absolutely adorable this concept is.

Also, a suggestion for if this becomes a group;

You know you have those kitten cafes popping up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFuUrgtlYN0

Perhaps do something like that... but with human "kittens" instead?

Starcry great idea. If you're just offering it up as a notion to be used I would love to put in my ticket to make it happen as a participant. Popping in for Sethren also.

Love the notion of the Kitten Cafe. A place for people to come and play an owner or kitten or playmate. On the outside it looks like a typical cafe. May even have a small business going as a front and additional business when the main cafe is closed. Visits to the cafe must be done like a reservation or invitation to avoid unwanted attentions or accidents.

Owner could be male or female or something between; I can play whatever is desired or preferred. Would love to have this character have a cat or kitten side but more as a switch, neutral, or dominate role. Like a mother or fsther figure in terms of the kittens and an equal in terms of the owners.

Would this be strictly hetero or would we be incorporating other combinations.

Nymphadora

Quote from: Arion on November 28, 2017, 07:20:45 PM
The nursing thing is not something I'm interested in, so for scenes involving it I wouldn't have my character present- or if he were there, it would only be as a passing mention and not active in the scene.

That said, I don't see why others shouldn't indulge their own desires here as well :)  I like being inclusive!

Respecting your preference completely, I'll just put this out there at the same time. I don't think the intent is for there to be any lactation/milk involved. While I enjoy that fetish to a certain extent, it is not a real 'On' for me.

My comments were really to express the intimacy of the couple cuddling their kitten between them while she nuzzles and sucks at her female owner's breasts. Perhaps while the male owner touches and teases her or both women. :)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Inari

Quote from: Astra Cilla on November 29, 2017, 09:06:22 AM
Starcry great idea. If you're just offering it up as a notion to be used I would love to put in my ticket to make it happen as a participant. Popping in for Sethren also.

Love the notion of the Kitten Cafe. A place for people to come and play an owner or kitten or playmate. On the outside it looks like a typical cafe. May even have a small business going as a front and additional business when the main cafe is closed. Visits to the cafe must be done like a reservation or invitation to avoid unwanted attentions or accidents.

Owner could be male or female or something between; I can play whatever is desired or preferred. Would love to have this character have a cat or kitten side but more as a switch, neutral, or dominate role. Like a mother or fsther figure in terms of the kittens and an equal in terms of the owners.

Would this be strictly hetero or would we be incorporating other combinations.
I was just offering up an idea to be used and/or expanded on. Although another thought that came to mind was that maybe it was a low key kink club type thing where people could meet up with "strays" or where people can just take their kittens at their leisure.

Anna Katrine

Quote from: Nymphadora on November 29, 2017, 09:12:17 AM
Respecting your preference completely, I'll just put this out there at the same time. I don't think the intent is for there to be any lactation/milk involved. While I enjoy that fetish to a certain extent, it is not a real 'On' for me.

My comments were really to express the intimacy of the couple cuddling their kitten between them while she nuzzles and sucks at her female owner's breasts. Perhaps while the male owner touches and teases her or both women. :)

Excactly my intent. Maybe I didn't state it clearly enough, my bad, but it was mostly just the intimacy that it would entail having a 'kitty' close to ones busom :)

Astra Cilla

Quote from: Starcry on November 29, 2017, 10:59:49 AM
I was just offering up an idea to be used and/or expanded on. Although another thought that came to mind was that maybe it was a low key kink club type thing where people could meet up with "strays" or where people can just take their kittens at their leisure.

Hmm. Yes some did enjoy the notion of strays. Maybe the group can best determine how it functions. In up for it either way. :)

Arion

Quote from: Anna Katrine on November 29, 2017, 11:03:57 AM
Excactly my intent. Maybe I didn't state it clearly enough, my bad, but it was mostly just the intimacy that it would entail having a 'kitty' close to ones busom :)

Ah, my mistake :)  The idea of the nuzzling and togetherness with that kind of scene is one I'd like to go into.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List