The Wylie Family Search thread.

Started by saphireMARIE, September 14, 2013, 06:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphireMARIE

Okay this is the first group request I ever made so if I do something wrong.. feel free to shoot me.

I was thinking of a story of a story based on incest where the parents introduce the kids too it, All characters must be 18+ though anybody is acceptable :)

Here are the roles I was looking for to start.. more can be added if you want..

Female Roles:

Mother:-Angiejuusan
Eldest Daughter:- Yugishogun
Middle Daugher:-Elven Kitten
Younger Daughter:- SaphireMARIE

Male:-

Father:-Katataban
Older Son:- BlueEyedBard
Middle Son:-Qt
Younger Son:- eBadger

As for plot I would love to change the main bit and whatever to make it in to an actual plot as I just have an idea of incest and yep…

My main idea's were:
-Mother and Father were both bought up in families of incest and now they see how their children have grown they want to follow tradition.
-The lack of surroundings in a rural setting makes the family want to get together..
-Open to suggestions.

If you are interested please fill out this sheet..

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Sexual Kinks and Pairings:[/b]

saphireMARIE

Characters:

Name:Caitlyn Wylie
Role:Mother
Personality: Sweet and caring, as befits a mother. However, it's easy to see that she's rather dominant. Still, she doesn't fool around, and keeps a very well ordered house. Jennifer's current attitude does get on her nerves.
Sexual Kinks and Pairings:Oral, Vaginal, Anal, toys (and lots of them), sexualized clothing, water scenes, slight bondage, watersports (can be ignored if it squicks everyone), and of course incest. Pairings: prefers female pairings, but also loves her husband's cock.

Name:Marissa Wylie
Role:Eldest Sister
Personality:Marissa tends to be your typical wallflower. She is kind to others, though she is wary of new people. It's very common to find her curling in the of her room reading a book. Marissa used to live in the next town over with her girlfriend, though due to recent falling out with her, the meek girl has ran back to her childhood home. She used to be good friends with her sister, Jennifer, though now her sister's new personality just terrifies her.
Sexual Kinks and Pairings:Pairings: Mother/daughter, sister/sister
Kinks: Vaginal, toys, light bondage, light spanking, clothing (sexualized), shower/water scenes, multiple partners (f/f/f)

Name:Paige Wylie
Role:Middle Sister
Personality:Paige is shy and bookish, she tends to be quiet in social situations. She hasn't had a boyfriend and anything sexual tends to make her nervous as such she is still a virgin. She is kind hearted and very affectionate to those she is close to especially her sisters. She often stays up all night working on her computer or curled up somewhere quiet reading. 
Sexual Kinks and Pairings:Daddy - Daughter
Mother- Daughter
Sister - Sister
Brother- Sister
Vaginal, toys, light bondage, Anal, multiple partners, shower/water scenes

Name: Jennifer Wylie
Role: Younger Daughter
Personality: Jennifer used to be very helpful to her family, friendly and loving to anybody that needed her help or assistance but now that she has returned to her house after moving away to study she has become more rebelious and lazy. She barely talks to her family and if she does its normally to tell them to be quiet.
Sexual Kinks and Pairings: Open for any pairings, mainly:
Daddy - Daughter
Mother- Daughter
Sister - Sister
Brother- Sister (basically all the ones you can get)
Kinks:
Oral (Giving or receiving), vaginal, anal (receiving), toys, light bondage, light spanking, clothing (Both normal and sexualized), shower/water scenes, massages, teasing, name calling (To some extent), multiple partners (M/M/F, M/F/F)

Name:Ken Wylie
Role:Father
Personality::Ken is a typical farmer. He is always working on the farm from dawn to dusk, and when he's at the house he's a strict but loving father. He loves his wife more than anything in the world, as he does his kids, but doesn't shy away from anything
Sexual Kinks and Pairings: Oral, Vaginal, Anal, virginity, tag teams, multiple partners (Very little puts him off) Pairings: Open to anything.

Name: Zack Wylie
Role: Middle Son
Personality: Zack is a very carefree member of the family despite having attended University chose to return home to work on the farm preferring to be away from the overly sped up life of cities, despite this he still keeps contact with the outside and is up to date on information, but in a place where he himself usually don't have to be involved.

Despite having a sense of right and wrong, Zack seem to lack the incentive to act it out. He had certainly noticed the profound beauty of his sisters and his mothers, part of the reason he chose to come back was because of that, though thus far he hadn't taken any actions towards them other than simply observing them.

He enjoys working outside despite the fact he appears to be lazy and simply wandering around aimlessly.

Sexual Kinks and Pairings: Refer to my Ons/Offs
Name:Colin Wylie
Role:Younger Son
Personality:Colin was a quiet kid.  Despite his physical dominance throughout his youth he was never a bully or a braggart, always firm in his belief that actions spoke louder than words.  He did decently in school and was a quiet champion of his sisters: whether the girls knew it or not, a few beatings were handed out when schoolmates grew disrespectful or tried to start rumors. 

His muted demeanor and deep love for his family doesn't reflect innocence, however.  Colin doesn't remember a time when he didn't lust for his sisters, and in a locked away part of his mind he considers them his own.  If he's put them on a pedestal it's one where they're stripped and debased only for his own pleasure.  It was wrong, he knew, and more importantly a violation of their trust in him; and that was one of his greatest reasons for enlisting in the Marine Corps at 18.  He served four years around the globe and in combat, rarely communicating home.  He's had several partners in the interim: lustful and intense affairs that scratched his itch but never quite satisfied it, they all ended badly. 

Recently discharged, he declined re-enlistment to head home with a new mission: to somehow make his feelings for his sisters into a reality. 
Sexual Kinks and Pairings:Pairings: any females.  Kinks: Dom/sub, multiple F's, bondage, humiliation, anal, watersports, bestiality...you name it, pretty much open to anything except submission and (while I won't squick about it) men don't hold any interest. 

Yukina

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Marissa Wylie
Role: Eldest Sister
Personality: Marissa tends to be your typical wallflower. She is kind to others, though she is wary of new people. It's very common to find her curling in the of her room reading a book. Marissa used to live in the next town over with her girlfriend, though due to recent falling out with her, the meek girl has ran back to her childhood home. She used to be good friends with her sister, Jennifer, though now her sister's new personality just terrifies her.
Sexual Kinks and Pairings:
Pairings: Mother/daughter, sister/sister
Kinks: Vaginal, toys, light bondage, light spanking, clothing (sexualized), shower/water scenes, multiple partners (f/f/f)

Yukina

saphireMARIE

hehe is there any of the two plots you liked or one of your own?

Yukina

The first one seems nice. Marissa would easily be forced to get involved due to her meek nature and her lack of a current job (she was currently searching for one).

Angie

Hmm, I may find the role of mother interesting.
Name: Caitlyn Wylie
Role: Mother
Personality: Sweet and caring, as befits a mother. However, it's easy to see that she's rather dominant. Still, she doesn't fool around, and keeps a very well ordered house. Jennifer's current attitude does get on her nerves.
Sexual Kinks and Pairings: Oral, Vaginal, Anal, toys (and lots of them), sexualized clothing, water scenes, slight bondage, watersports (can be ignored if it squicks everyone), and of course incest. Pairings: prefers female pairings, but also loves her husband's cock.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

saphireMARIE

Accepted and as long as like people are okay with that we can stick with that plot :)

Yukina

BlueEyedBard

Hello, I had hoped to call dibs on the oldest son. I am at work now but I can build a character sheet as soon as I get home, if nobody minds waiting of corse.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Angie

My apologies for the huge fuck off picture. Still learning all the tricks, only a few days ago did I learn spoiler tags.

Tamhansen

Hmm I'd like to apply as the father
Name: Ken Wylie
Role: Father
Personality:Ken is a typical farmer. He is always working on the farm from dawn to dusk, and when he's at the house he's a strict but loving father. He loves his wife more than anything in the world, as he does his kids, but doesn't shy away from anything
Sexual Kinks and Pairings: Oral, Vaginal, Anal, virginity, tag teams, multiple partners (Very little puts him off) Pairings: Open to anything.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

saphireMARIE

Accepted father and thats fine  BlueEyedBard
No worries Angiejuusan

Tamhansen

Angie, just as a tip.

If you use [img height=300] instead of just [img] it provides a nice format for profile pics I always find. can edit the number for bigger or smaller
ons and offs

Angie

But that would make her boobs smaller! And we don't want that, do we?

Tamhansen

well even if there was a tag to shrink the image, but keep the boobs the same size, that'd just look silly.
ons and offs

Tamhansen

Hey Yogi. Do you see your character only doing female pairings, or is it just her preference, but is she open to others as well?
ons and offs

Yukina

Quote from: Katataban on September 15, 2013, 04:36:27 PM
Hey Yogi. Do you see your character only doing female pairings, or is it just her preference, but is she open to others as well?

She is only open to female pairings. As shown from her background/personality, she is a lesbian.

Tamhansen

Sorry. Wasn't too sure if she was lesbian or just bi with a pref for females.

Considering that and Angie's character, might we consider opening up one more female role?
ons and offs

Angie

I'm bi, I just prefer the ladies. After all, how did we have all these kids if we never fucked?

Tamhansen

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 15, 2013, 04:49:15 PM
I'm bi, I just prefer the ladies. After all, how did we have all these kids if we never fucked?
i know your char is bi, but since she prefers the girls, i figured it'd give all of us more to play with.
ons and offs