M for F. Bonnie and Clyde type RP (darker themed)

Started by Napanee, December 10, 2013, 07:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napanee

Hi,

I'm seeking something a little different from my normal kettle of fish. All my other RPs are generally romantic and most are in the light human category. Many of them are light-hearted and some (depending on your sense of humor) downright ridiculous. I love each and every one of them and I am supremely lucky to have some brilliant partners right now.

I have and itch that I would like to try and scratch though. I'm after something darker. Something 'not nice' (or at least less nice). I'm watching a two part series on Bonnie and Clyde right now and that has solidified my itch quite remarkably. I'd like to do a Bonnie and Clyde type RP. Either as a period piece or otherwise, where there is a lot of violence and a lot of rough and raunchy sex. Sex in my other RPs is generally less important than the story. Since this is about my itch, I think the sex in this RP should be equally as important as the story. See. I told you this wasn't my normal kettle of fish. I see the RP as two main characters (one male, one female) but that is not to say we can't bring in others later on: Male or Female.

If you are still reading, and you think this might be kind of fun, I have a word of warning. I'm picky. Very picky. I absolutely LOVE good writing. For me the writing is the most important piece of the puzzle. I need to really get to grips with the characters and to do that I need to have the writing describe them for me. If I have to re-read something five times to get what's going on, then it's not going to work. Sorry if that sounds rather elitist, but I'm just being honest. I'd rather say that up front than after two weeks of postings. Also, I know post length has nothing whatsoever to do with quality of writing but I have found that the good writers, the very best writers, tend to write more into their posts than some others. If you think you can consistently put out 650-900 word posts time and again (and top 1200 words when things really get good) then we should chat. Check out some of my posts and see if you like my style. If you do, and the general idea for the RP appeals to you, then maybe we can get something going ?

As to post frequency, I'm not terribly fussed. I was thinking that this might be a weekly-post type RP, or at most a couple of times a week. If all this still appeals, then drop me a PM. I know I sound a bit scary and/or elitist. I'm actually not that scary, and I hope I'm not actually terribly elitist either. I would love to hear (PM!) from any and all I've not scared off.

Cheers!

Napanee