A Brothers Bond

Started by psouth119, February 01, 2008, 09:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psouth119

ok for some reason i was thinking about the war in Iraq today and it gave me a role playing idea.

Ok two brothers or a brother and a sister have signed up for the army and have completed there basic training. They are to leave for Iraq in the next so that gives them one last day left in America to say their goodbyes and enjoy their last day as they know of alive in America.

I don't care who plays the other brother or sister but the role play is going to start off with them at their house the day before they are to leave for Iraq. We will also role play on the way to Iraq and once they get to Iraq we will role play what happens to them and what they see.

anyone interested

ssgchappy

Ok looks like I can handle this one, I am a first timer so bear with me. I however have first hand knowledge on the story plot as I am a three time Iraq Veteran. Just let me know where you want to go with this, it can get pretty bloody without some boundaries.
why tiptoe through life just to arrive safely at death?

psouth119

well i was thinking of kind of how it would really go and i know a little about how it is over there i had a brother in the army but he isnt in it anymore