Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrael Annavianna

No because I am a fallen angel made merely for the kingdoms of humans to use.....
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

mrsjaz

*Whispers*

You admire the shadows....? I fear them 
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Rubicon

*whisper*

So what magic are you weaving with your fingertips?

Bubbles

nm..interesting.More people around here.*sips from her energy drink and crosses legs,sitting on the floor,plays with her lip pierce an then with her strapping socks.~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

lenka

looks like you may need to take a chill pill too there bubs!

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

HockeyGod

finewine

I certainly don't want to be around the elephant with a cold when it sneezes   ;D

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Lady Haven

I know nothing about elephants. But finewine has beautiful intelligent eyes. Tell us what are you thinking????
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

TheLegionary

I would love to undress your purple kimono, Lady Haven!

Bubbles

nmnmm..*I think you could use an massage..you seem tense8~
A/AO/O's

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Bubbles

hhmm*bites down her lip*I..like to stay like this.*lowers more onto the wall..~
A/AO/O's

Golguy

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

MrDiamondBackJack

Herzlichen Dank!

Still a Drow male, bowing to the wishes of his underworld mistresses.  (I decided that calling you their bitch was going a bit to far, so I modified my post to make it nicer.)

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Bubbles

hey..Mister J. -shh..! I try to do something here..~ :P
A/AO/O's

Drow Denizen

Bubbles

shhhh!! I really try to concentrate..*takes deep breath and bites her lip..*then scribbles in her notebook.~
A/AO/O's

Drow Denizen

Autumn52

Whispers in Drow ear *Hello handsome. I like that baton you have.  ;D*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish