Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

Don't worry Belle, we are made for one another.
We really are!
I knew it from the first moment we...
Hang on.
No sorry, I have to dump you because the rules say this is a breaking up thread.
Oh well, absolutely scrummy while it lasted.
Bye xx
History, where creative writing was born.

Belle33

Dear Boatiekins,

I'm worth breaking a silly rule to keep, am I not?  I suppose that question is answered.  Though, you'd be regretting your decision if you knew what I had planned for you tonight; it was scrummy indeed.

Ah well, what's done is done. 

Bon Voyage

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Boatman

Dearest sweet Belle,

I suppose if we pretended to break up...
And were never seen together...
Then no one would be any the wiser?
Except us of course. 'Sigh'

And I am keen to find out what you had planned. Tiny tingling shudder
Was it white water rafting?
A game of chess?
Arm wrestling?
Bobbing for apples...? That can get really hot and wet.

OK, so, "I am breaking up with you Belle."  wink, wink

With deepest regret, wink, wink (my eye is twitching now)

Broken heartedly,

Boat

History, where creative writing was born.

Ariel

Boatman,

I like the sea and I like boats. So naturally I'd like a boatman but, see, here's the thing. I recently saved a man, well, a prince from drowning and I've fallen in love with him. My flounder got me the statue of him and everything. So I'm sorry but... my heart has been stolen.

Sorry about that. Best of luck with future endeavors. :-*
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Monkeys Razor

Dear Ariel,

I am sorry I will only be adding to your summer time sadness, but you see, it's not me, it's all you, I just can't deal with the constant typing all night while you respond to RP's, I can't do it anymore and I think it is time that we think about separate bedrooms, no, I'm not moving out, I just painted the damn kitchen after all.

Regards,

Monkey's Razor.

ChicagoOkie

Dear Razor that belongs to a monkey,

Unfortunately, I have no desire to use a monkey's razor. I mean the diseases alone that I could catch are unthinkable. I'm sorry. I must throw you away.

ChicagoOkie.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Chasseybaby

My sweet ChicagoOkie

Even through we have had a wonderful tumble and had a few laughs, I must break up with you, you see even with you chiseled body.... And your sexy kilt .......... And that Greek god like face.... What was I doing again? Retreads
Damn, I have nothing, I'm just not sexy enough to be with you :'(

Goodbye...

ChicagoOkie

My dear Chasseybaby,

You are amazing and so beautiful, but your lack of self esteem isn't working for me. I need a confident woman.

Goodbye,

P.S. I'm always available for booty calls.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Chasseybaby

Dear ChicagoOkie

I remembered why I was dumping you, that wasn't my bikini top I found last night I'm two sizes bigger. I see you were still taking booty calls with me around. Well This booty is leaving and not coming back!

Chass

ChicagoOkie

Dear Chasseybaby,

We had some great times, and yes I may have cheated on you. But, the real problem here is that you are animated. I can't have a relationship with someone that is animated. I mean sure, the sex is great, but it will never work out. We are literally from two different worlds.

With tears in his eyes,

ChicagoOkie
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

gaggedLouise

Respected Chicago Okie.

You're a hot man  but you seem to pose too many embarrasing questions to me, and when I attempt to give honourable answers I find myself duct tape gagged and made to type with my hands bound behind my back. Who but you arranged that? I've got serious work to do and you are just keeping me off it with these antics!  >:(

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

ChicagoOkie

Dear Louise,

You are great. But, you keep getting free. I suppose it could be that I am not very good with knots, but you try so hard to get free. Then you get all angry with me like I did something wrong. I mean, you bought the rope and duct tape. What did you expect me to do with it? If you aren't going to stay where I leave you then this just isn't going to work.

ChicagoOkie.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Chasseybaby

ChicagoOkie

I hide my true face behind a drawing to protect myself, i thought you understood that, but I see that all you care about is my true appearance. Thank you for breaking my heart and scattering it to the winds...

Chass

ps.

Monkeys Razor

Dear Chasseybaby,

After having read that you belong to an unstoppable sex beast and knowing that I am indeed very stoppable, I have come to realize that you have another lover. In short I don't want to chasey you anymore.

The End.

Belle33

Monkey,

You don't know me yet, but I'm from the future...your future.  We have this hot, steamy on again, off again kind of complicated relationship.  And, well... I think it would be best to just nip this in the bud and call it quits before all the tears and pleading (not that I'm judging you) start to flow.  Take care of yourself.

Ever,
Belle

Monkeys Razor

Dear Belle,

I agree, I think it better that we never disappoint each other by actually ever getting together at all. If you see me in the future please don't come on to me the way you must have for us to have ended up together.

I don't want you to cry about this Belle, I think it is for the best that we just never happen.

Never,

M.R

saphireMARIE

Dear Monkey...

You broke up with Belle.
That show's just how kind you must be, to break up with a lovely woman like that!
Please don't call me, your clothes are in the trash can.

Marie.

ArtemisHighmore

Saph, as amazing as I think you are, I just can't handle you always kissing other people. I am afraid this is the end for us.

Belle33

Artemis,

You told me that girl in the pink dress was your sister! You aren't looking at her like a sister!!!!  How could you!

Goodbye,
B

Tharic

Belle,

The fact that you've been moaning someone elses name every time we've had sex for the last month just has to stop. I'm done with this. Go enjoy your time with this Spongebob guy, you freak!

Tharic

saphireMARIE

Darling... You never fully shower.
You hang half in half out...
One sides nice the other is frankly... disgusting.
I can't take the stench any longer.
Good bye.

blue bunny sparkle

Dear saphireMARIE,

So. Here's the thing. You're a great kisser. You really are. And that tongue. OMG!

But look. There's other things to do with girls, once you get past the kissing. Things that are fun, exciting... dangerous even.

When you're willing to go to those places, look me up. Yes?

Until then.. I'm off to find another soft, yielding body.

Bunny

saphireMARIE

BBS,

I was willing to go much further than kissing, oh trust me I am.

But you always pushed me away before I got that far,

Trust me darling, my tongue knows more tricks about that than you would imagine.

But you ended it. So no tongue for you.

Marie.

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Sapphie...

You never told me your tongue knew tricks.

And really... I can imagine a whole lot of things. A. Whole. Lot. Of. Things.

Here I was ready to show you my tricks as well.

It's a pity you didn't speak up sooner...

B B Sparkle

Autumn52

My dearest Bunny,

I regret to inform you that your shear beauty has made me look at the world in a different way.
You have allowed me to grow and become the person I am today and because of that I feel I
must release such a beauty so that the world can discover what I have, You are an Angel
here on Earth. How could I keep you all to myself? You taught me to be selfless and so
even though it hurts me now I can not hold you to me any longer. The world needs people
like you to shine and brighten the days of those who need a bright star. I release you
of our bond which was forged in love and tears. I release you back into the world to bring
the happiness you have shared with me to someone else. While I will miss you and I
know that I will never find someone like you, I will smile knowing that you are spreading
love and happiness. Thank you for sharing your soul with me. Good bye.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish