News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

if love proves strong ( a the crow rp )

Started by iambrowncoat, April 13, 2013, 12:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iambrowncoat

i have had this idea for a few weeks

ben frost was a repoerter looking to turn ing corrupt police and city officale whine a group of hired thugs attakes him and his wife in there home and kills ben takeing his wife to be there slave . a year  later on the day ben had died  ben comes back from the grave by the power of the crow and sets out to find out who killed him  why and to save his wife from a life she was forced into

i need someone to play the wife for ben frost and a female meber of the gang that kills him

x0BeautifulNightmare0x

Quote from: iambrowncoat on April 13, 2013, 12:36:38 AM
i have had this idea for a few weeks

ben frost was a repoerter looking to turn ing corrupt police and city officale whine a group of hired thugs attakes him and his wife in there home and kills ben takeing his wife to be there slave . a year  later on the day ben had died  ben comes back from the grave by the power of the crow and sets out to find out who killed him  why and to save his wife from a life she was forced into

i need someone to play the wife for ben frost and a female meber of the gang that kills him

I would love to do this with you, I remembering watching the movies! But maybe we can add a little twist on it?

iambrowncoat

x0BeautifulNightmare0x

Well maybe his wife is already dead but he meets a woman who looks like his wife a bit and he has to protect her and has he dose, he falls in love, or well something like that

iambrowncoat

hmm i like it  maby like the girl he meets is having problems with the gang who killed him and that's how  he meets her like she goes after one of them at the same time as him and he ends up helping her and such

iambrowncoat

i hope you dont mind but  im going to go ahead and put in the starting post ill post the link hear whine i am dune

iambrowncoat

x0BeautifulNightmare0x

Nice and okay but can you post a little more, like dose he run into trouble, what happens so I can have a good place to enter

iambrowncoat

iambrowncoat