[PF] Corruption of Champions Inspired Sandbox

Started by Warlock, January 06, 2015, 05:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDoom

Quote from: Warlock on January 09, 2015, 08:09:50 AM
@Von
One of those films that is so Bad that it becomes Good. On that note.
I May Be Bad, But I Feel, Good

Groovy.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 09, 2015, 01:35:01 AM
Work in process for my char....I played CoC for 14 hours straight (need go sleep). Perhaps self-spoilery but at least know transformations will happen for certain (so far my favorite one was my poltergeist and demonic possessed cock arguing each other inside my body, brought tears to eyes from laughing every morning episode).

CoC based description

You are a 5 foot 11 inch tall human, with a normal waistline and decently visible muscles.  You are currently wearing comfortable clothes and using your fists as a weapon.  Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin.  It has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline.  Your short, red hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers.  You have thighs, and your fair butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature.  Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch nipple.Your fair-sized cock is 5.5 inches long and 1 inch thick.A scrotum with two balls swings heavily beneath your fair-sized cock.  You estimate each of them to be about one inch across.You have one anus, placed between your nice, toned butt-cheeks where it belongs.

By the way, 14 hours is nothing.  :P I wasted days if not weeks on that game with its various updates.  :P  (Which clearly makes you the smarter person.  ;D )

And, uh, I'd offer a CoC-game description for Marissa, but ... well, that's not hard and they all read kinda the same.

==============

Also, I just remembered that I still had this from the old Lure of Corruption OOC PM thread...

Quote from: VonDoom on August 18, 2014, 05:10:25 PM
Right-o. Not sure if any of these will actually see any use, but it never hurts to have some reference, right? While she still looks like she does, anyway.

http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/Ashtray-278878028
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/Burnt-lungs-456371798
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/Hidethesun-419777020 (Don't like this one quite as much as the others, but those eyes do look rather purple.  ;D )
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/ignite-402055427 Getting some demonic power going.
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/Keeping-secrets-375644457 That inky darkness was friendly, right?
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/Lightinthenight-321312502 Get demon-raped often enough and, uh ... you start to tear things apart with evil tendrils of darkness, I guess?
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/makegraves-405965570 Who needs demonic power to get her hands dirty?
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/marblearch-402539885 Well, since she lost again, maybe that's how she'll have to go back!
http://fdasuarez.deviantart.com/art/sunset-forgotten-437960395 This one would've worked for the drying off after the bath thing if I'd found it earlier. Ah well, real person looked similar enough, I suppose.

Heh. Not sure if those are actually all supposed to be the same character, but fdasuarez sure seems to like her type of looks. Can't say I blame her.

Hm, first one doesn't work anymore ... shame.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Warlock on January 09, 2015, 08:09:50 AM
@Zaer
Anything with slashing damage, could even be an Axe Musket or a Cat-O-Nine Tails.

Yay! Black katana! Anyways so far thought my concept go for Magus (kensai/black blade)/Paladin (Sword of Valor/Warrior of the Holy Light/Oath Against Fiends), in short a lightly armored fierce champion of good who hunts fiends (and 'volunteered' to be sacrifice albeit thinks to be divine crusader who is going to fight the enemy and defeat it so there is no more sacrifices needed be done).

Kimmy

Now all I need is a singing character... Time for a new concept I think!
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Warlock

@Von
Like the artwork, she's a skilled artist.

Quote from: Kimmy on January 09, 2015, 09:10:17 AM

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 09, 2015, 08:43:09 AM
Yay! Black katana! Anyways so far thought my concept go for Magus (kensai/black blade)/Paladin (Sword of Valor/Warrior of the Holy Light/Oath Against Fiends), in short a lightly armored fierce champion of good who hunts fiends (and 'volunteered' to be sacrifice albeit thinks to be divine crusader who is going to fight the enemy and defeat it so there is no more sacrifices needed be done).

Archetypes, archetypes everywhere!

General on demons. I've lumped deamons, demons and devils into one group and they are allied, in a loose sense of the word. While they are one the main factions they're not the most dangerous, perhaps indivudually but not communally, which is a spot reserved the outsiders.

Quote from: Kimmy on January 09, 2015, 09:10:17 AM

May I suggest, a Decapitation singer (Bloody)?

MiraMirror

Out of curiosity, Warlock, is there such a thing as a gun-knife?  I see sword-cane guns and all, but nothing like a knife-gun....I keep picturing some kind of gun like this, though less advanced-looking, obviously.

Guns
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Warlock

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on January 09, 2015, 09:36:16 AM
Out of curiosity, Warlock, is there such a thing as a gun-knife?  I see sword-cane guns and all, but nothing like a knife-gun....I keep picturing some kind of gun like this, though less advanced-looking, obviously.

Guns

Yes. Didn't know it existed before I looked at creating a 1h Axe Musket version, it was just sitting there. Always great when Pazio have already done it for you.

MiraMirror

Sadly, I'll be using pistols. =P Though, if you manage to create an axe-pistol or something, it'd be hilarious.

MiraMirror

It's awesome, but yeah. I have to start with a pistol (for pistoleer), though I hope to upgrade to a revolver at some point. Single-shot pistol that takes a standard action to reload...hurts so much. QwQ

OyabunKobold

woo explosion of activity :P

this looks like its going to be a fun group if anyone would like help Im open to do so just pop me a pm or a message :P could be simple as asking help finding something to asking me to look over your sheets as a second set of eyes Otherwise ill be here lurking unless i see anything I can help with.

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Anon315

App updated, more to come... he took a bit of a drunken monk turn, I may have to edit.

MiraMirror

Just about done my sheet...just need a class kit, but...gaah, my weight! Such is the peril of having a 10 in Strength. ;w;

Edit: Sheet should be done. I just took a Sorcerer's kit, instead.

Canin Drogedha

I have to head to work soon, so expect the rest of the sheet later. ^^

MiraMirror

Forgot to do the wolf companion bit...ack. Will fix sheet when I'm home from work.

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Calen Lightsworn
Race: Human
Alignment: Lawful Good
Class: Magus (Kensai/Bladebound)/Paladin (Sword of Valor/Warrior of the Holy Light/Oath Against Fiends)
Traits: Sword Scion, Magical Lineage
Flaws: None (so far)
Ability spread: (including Human stat increase to dex) Str (10), Dex (16), Con (10), Int (14), Wis (10), Chr (14)
Equipment:

Starting Description:
Calen's starting appearance
CoC based description

You are a 5 foot 11 inch tall human, with a normal waistline and decently visible muscles.  You are currently wearing comfortable clothes and using your dueling sword as a weapon.  Your face is human in shape and structure, with light skin. It has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline.  Your short, white hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have thighs, and your fair butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature.  Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet. You have two flat breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch nipple. Your fair-sized cock is 5.5 inches long and 1 inch thick. A scrotum with two balls swings heavily beneath your fair-sized cock. You estimate each of them to be about one inch across. You have one anus, placed between your nice, toned butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Personality:

Brave: Thanks extensive and extreme combat training which he undergone in his young age he had become quite courageous and bold.

Loyal: He is loyal (and loves deeply) his family and also his chosen goddess; Iomedae who allowed him to become one her chosen champions. He can share this same passionate loyalty to friends which he bonds with. Although his loyalty is not easy to earn.

Confident: He is confident with his skills with spell and sword, not full caster but he feels his magical talents are exceptional (and they are if bit underdeveloped yet). His confidence approach bit cockiness at times; when it comes to his belief on his chances to succeed in his divine task.

Self-Righteous: Calen is definitely self-righteous, he is paladin after all. He has own absolute sense of honor and what is right and wrong with strong solid grounds. He especially detests fiends all kinds.

Bonds: 5&10

Background: Calen Lightsworn was born to low class commoner family, father being blacksmith and mother a baker and his younger sister is five years younger than him. However fifteen years ago there was need for sacrifices send to Mareth to keep demons at bay. One people from their village was Calen's mothers younger sister (Calen's aunt). As compassionate and having deep affection for little sister Calen's mother entered as volunteer if her sister is spared and so it was allowed! Her family protested for this but she had none of it and she went to Mareth and never returned. This upset young Calen to point that he questioned need for sacrifices at all....at age of eight he tagged along with wandering knight of Iomedae, to learn bladecraft and combat and learn to be devout, disciplined, strong in mind and body. Once reaching a temple he studied with blademasters in there, becoming a kensai and learned also bit magic. He kept his motive to become chosen of Iomedae until a new call for sacrifices came and when his spurs were given he sworn holy oath against fiends and his first task is go to Mareth and vanquish all fiends and eliminate fiend threat for good and thus cease need for sacrifices....

Overall the temple was shocked, even bit disappointed to see such talent 'thrown away' but they could not question holiness of his task. So they send Calen as one sacrifices albeit Calen in mind nor spirit acted as sacrificial lamb....but as divine crusader going to corrupted land where he cannot return but hopes to cleanse it and get message back to his homeland that it needs no longer send any more sacrifices.

On/off: See my On/off list at link in signature. But for this game they can be quite loose (like open for MxM as bad ending or loosing a fight, albeit prefer futas do any backdoor action).

Transformations: I welcome all transformations. I think it's core fun in CoC to see how much 'messed up' character gets from original point.

Favorite biome: Desert and Lake

Posting format

Calen, Male Human Magus/Paladin 1
Character Sheet
HP:10 (Current: 10)  AC: 14, touch: 14, flatfooted: 10
Fort:+2 Ref:+2 Will:+2

Statistical info

Combat: CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Move: 30 ft
Melee: Dueling Sword +6 (1d8+3, 19/x2)
Ranged: C.Longbow +4 (1d8 20/x3 110ft, 10 arrows)
Buffs:
-Innate:
-Spells:
-Potions:
Debuffs:

OyabunKobold

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

Kimmy

On a class, I found one that can do sonic decapitations! Thundercaller Bard Archetypes - they can turn bardic performances into thunder & lighting! As for a second class, I thought a Paladin or perhaps a Cleric to add some healing into the game would suit. Though I can also work some magic with a Rogue or Fighter if you'd like. So I'm flexible on the roles I can fill.

I've left a description out - if you like her, I can do up a modular description tomorrow. I've been in a blackout, so I've not been able to write/post her up earlier sorry. I also want to change her name to something with meaning, but I can do that after you've decided. It sucks having no internet/power when building a character... But its sunday 2am here, so I'm throwing her in before you end the application deadline.

Sapphir, Hedonist of the Entertainer

Name: Sapphir, means: Delight, Beautiful, Rare Gem
Class: Paladin (Hedonist) 1 | Bard (Thundercaller) 1
Deity: The Entertainer, a hedonist god who promotes the pursuit and discover of all pleasures - though he does dislike brutal pleasures. He believes pleasures should be eternal, so brutual pleasures will prevent that eternal goal. His clerics are to encourage all to share their desires, fears & pleasures. In this way it is expected that the cleric will then join and share in said pleasures - though their true role to encourage people to believe in themselves and their ability to seek pleasure with others. To help people thrive within their pleasures instead of being afraid to air their desires. The clerics are also expected to help those with dark tastes find a safe means or alternative to pursue - so all can seek out that eternal hedonistic nature we crave.
The Entertainer holds power over Freedom, Lust, Pleasure, Healing & Lightning. It's said he stole the lightning power just so he could please an impossibly cold serpent goddess.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, though she has good tendancies.

Description

Height: 5'6", Slightly Shorter than Average
Weight: 119 lbs (54 kgs)
Build: Lightly build, Hourglass figure with gentle muscle tone
Skin Tone: Pale, untouched by sun.
Hair: Shoulder length Black Hair, Straight
Bust: C cups
Hips: Well prounounced against her small waist and slimming legs
Waist: Small hourglass waist

Inspiration Image, SFW

You'll notice Sapphir's suit first. Her body is wrapped in a tight jester's outfit. Each quarter of her body contrasted in black or white silk. The tight fabric leaves nothing to the imagination, showing her flared hips and tight stomach - every limb offering a gentle view of an acrobat's curvatious figure. The suit comes together about her neck, where a white choker holds it all together. A little tag hangs off the choker baring her name & devotion:
Sapphir
The Entertainer's
Pleasure Seeker

The next most striking feature is atop her head. Saphirr's short black hair is hidden away beneath a shapely jester's hat. The hat is four crescent moons, three long crescents falling above her ears and back, whilst a small crescant moon hangs above her face, the tip falling just between her delicate eyebrows. Two cloth bangs fall about the sides of her face, with silver bell's hanging off the tips. These tinkle gently as she walks.

As Saphirr comes closer, you can see that the gentle motion about her figure is actually cause by the pennon's that hang all about her body. Her upper arms, bust & hips all hang black or white triangle pennon's falling from them. Every moment she makes gives them motion, exaggerating her beautiful figure and drawing the eye all about her gentle shape. The Entertainer's symbol - a Jester's playing card- is borne on the pennons that hang from her breasts and hips, proudly showing her devotion. A careful eye might notice that pouches and weapons hide amidst some of the pennon's. But most won't.

Tall black boots top off the outfit, their tops rolled down a little to fit her shorter figure. Sapphir walks with comfident steps - ignorant of her outlandish appearance. Her eye's are playful - just as her lips form delicate, shy smiles. Around others, Saphirr is quite personal, intimiate in her movements and body language. She gently pushes personal space, tracing gentle touches upon those she devotes her time too.

Possible Entertainer's Symbols: The First, SFW The Second, SFW I'd like something like that with a man & a woman or something androgynous. It seems well suited to the game :P

Personality & History

Personality: Sapphir was a lazy, laid back girl. But she also a kind, helpful soul. When it comes to opening someone's heart, she will go all out to achieve her goal! But she does enjoy a nice relaxed day when she's allowed. Sapphir is used to being the follower, the submissive, the quiet hand who gently offers a new perceptive to the ruling power in her life. She likes to teach people and to prove herself in every task, just as much as she likes a day where no task is set so she can laze about in the warm sun. She is gentle in her methods but brazen in her thoughts. Opening a heart takes finesse - and conviction.

History: Sapphir choose to be a bard, enjoying the more relaxed pace and enjoy nature of the tuition. When she was asked to choose a faith, she settled on the Entertainer - mostly in the simple relaxed nature she felt he embodied - but also it seemed fitting for her profession. But the Entertainer takes his pursuit pleasure with a single minded devotion - so he set out to ensure his newest follower would soon truly understand his ways. The Entertainer wanted Sapphir to seek out the most empty of hearts & help them find true pleasure within this magnificient world.

Sapphir's first cause led her to a lonely Duke's court. Betrayal had led him to live in isolation, closing his court to all but a few of his servants & the gods themselves. Sapphir found herself inducted into the Entertainer's church - just so she could be heard in the Duke's court. She arrived & spoke passionately, her vibrant voice echoing about the empty hall. But the Duke heard none of it. Instead he turned & called for his hounds - and only when he saw them rush to his feet did he even crack the gentlest of smiles. The devoted loyalty of a hound, their simplistic nature... That was the only feeling he left to rely upon.

So before she sought his audience once more, she set herself to work. Sapphir crafted herself a skintight suit of white fur spotted with big black spots. She ran white chalk through her black hair, pinning two doggy ears into it. She even went so far as to paint herself a small black tip upon her nose, emuluating the dalamation hounds the Duke favored.

When she next entered his court, it was upon all fours. She crawled before his chair, her teeth holding a collar which she placed before his chair. Upon it sat a small tag, baring "Sapphir, Entertainer's Pleasure Pet"

This display aroused from the Duke from his isolation. He took Sapphir in, treating her as he might a any pet. He walked her across the grounds. They played games and even hunted together. She took her meals from a doggy bowl beside his table at each meal. She even slept across the foot of his bed - though his bed was large enough for her to do so comfortably. One night she even offered him her body - but he only did as he would for any bitch in heat - sending her to spend the night in the lower kennels. There Sapphir had to settle herself within the ranks of the jealous dog pack... Submitting gently, at least she was kept warm for the night.

Slowly the Duke started to open up - talking to her. She would bark, yip and whine in response at first - but gradually Sapphir started to talk as well. Offering companionship and advice. Which the Duke began to accept warmly. Seeing the warming change within the Duke, Sapphir soon had some of his servants in on the act. Though they started choosing animals beyond his spotted dalmations. Why one butler even choose himself a furry possum with a tail almost as large as Sapphir. Sapphir left shortly after, knowing the Duke had found his passion and pleasure once more. He might never fully trust people again. But he had found pleasure within living once more - and that was the seed to rebuilding his heart. Now he'd have to take his own steps.

When Sapphir left, she altered her costume slightly, taking on the jester's Harlequin guise. It suited well her dark hair and soft skin. But the Entertainer's work wasn't done - next she found herself entering the stables of a young lady with a cruel love of exercising her whip across her stallions. Sapphir gave herself as a showpony to be trained - just as Sapphir was to teach a kinder, more eternal pleasure to her cold heart. Here Sapphir's training was held before the public, her body and prancing steps bared before all. She actually enjoyed the experience - though she found the stallions could be a little rough when they fought over her. The Lady's answer was hardly reassuring - they were heading into the breeding season...

Next the Entertainer wanted to send her across the path of a lonely Minotaur. He was a lonely creature with a love of warm milk. But Sapphir refused - she wasn't going to fall pregnant for this creature. Instead she found a couple of ruined women who had fallen pregnant to careless men and been thrown from their homes because of it. She took them before the Minotaur, offering to teach the way of the cow. The Minotaur cared for the women, protecting them, keeping them warm and well fed. He offered them any part of his maze they wanted, even going so far as to build a nursery for their babes. A strange love developed, as they found themselves growing into a new family. And Sapphir slowly stepped aside, happy to leave them to their new fate.

It was only then when Sapphir left the maze that she was arrested and tried for 'sacrificing virgins to the beast' - and after a public trial, she was thrown into the portal. The Entertainer assured her he had work for her within - and that all she had done up till now was just practice for what was to come.

Ons & Offs
I have a weakness for fur, rabbits, wolves, centaurs & kitties. Oh lamia's, scales and serpent people too! Beyond that, I'm totally open to most acts and tf's. Slime, eggs & insects even. Though I must confess I don't like scat, terrible smells and I'm a little weak around blood. So those aren't fun elements. I really do enjoy texture & shape - so unusual cocks are a must. Oh, I like women because their beautiful. I like men because their dangerous (or totally cute & needing a nice skirt). Futa's are welcome too. And breasts of all sizes are welcome. Though lactation is something I've never experienced so I don't know what to do with it. But I can try. Costumes & petplay are a big plus, as is a good domination scene - though I hate people who just think they own a slave and call it BDSM/domination. There's brutal rape/kidnapping & then there is the art of domination... ^_^

Suggested Class Archetype

Just a little something I made up that you might like. I dunno... Just an idea.
Hedonistic Paladin:
~ Detect Empty Hearts: You can detect people who leave pleasureless lives - and those who can only derive pleasure from cruel or brutal acts. If you continue to focus upon this power, you will begin to get a feel for their biggest denied desire/pleasure.

~ Smite Denial: This works like Smite Good, only it's effective against those that persue deny their own pleasure or prevent pleasure within others. All damage dealt is converted to lust damage until the smite effect ends when you next rest.

Character Sheet Bits

Str: 8 -1, Dex: 18, Con: 10, Int: 14, Wis: ?? & Cha: 14. Wis is dependant on class chosen.

BAB: +1
Fort: +2 = +2 Base +- Con
Refl: +6 = +2 Base +4 Dex
Will: +2 = +2 Base +- Wis
AC: 14 = 10 Base +4 Dex +? Armor + Shield

Skills: 6+1+1+2
~ Acrobatics         +8 = 1 Rank +4 Dex +3 Class Skill
~ Climb            +3 = 1 Rank -1 Str +3 Class Skill
~ Craft Armor/Seamstress   +6 = 1 Rank +2 Int +3 Class Skill
~ Disguise         +6 = 1 Rank +2 Cha +3 Class Skill
~ Escape Artist         +8 = 1 Rank +4 Dex +3 Class Skill
~ Perform Acting      +6 = 1 Rank +2 Cha +3 Class Skill
~ Perform Sexual Acts   +6 = 1 Rank +2 Cha +3 Class Skill
~ Perception         +4 = 1 Rank +0 Wis +3 Class Skill
~ Sleight of Hand      +8 = 1 Rank +4 Dex +3 Class Skill
~ Stealth            +8 = 1 Rank +4 Dex +3 Class Skill

Possible Trait or Flaw:
~ Troll Heritage: You have a slight regenerative ability. When you rest at night you heal additional HP (x2) & you don't scar. However you also regenerative your virginhood, so you suffer your level in lust damage each scene you have penertrative sex.

Other traits:
~ Reactionary: +2 trair bonus to initative.
~

Edit: Added in On's & Off's... I forgot... ^^'
Edit 2: Added in a Description.
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Warlock

Quote from: Kimmy on January 10, 2015, 12:16:21 PM
On a class, I found one that can do sonic decapitations! Thundercaller Bard Archetypes - they can turn bardic performances into thunder & lighting! As for a second class, I thought a Paladin or perhaps a Cleric to add some healing into the game would suit. Though I can also work some magic with a Rogue or Fighter if you'd like. So I'm flexible on the roles I can fill.

I've left a description out - if you like her, I can do up a modular description tomorrow. I've been in a blackout, so I've not been able to write/post her up earlier sorry. I also want to change her name to something with meaning, but I can do that after you've decided. It sucks having no internet/power when building a character... But its sunday 2am here, so I'm throwing her in before you end the application deadline.

Thought you referenced the Sound Striker archetype at first, if you've missed it could be something to look at. Thundercaller is fine however, and Call Lightning at 8th level should do great for any open area encounters (i.e most of them).

If going a more combat focused route, you could perhaps look at a Warpriest w/Sacred Fist. You've Cleric spells up to 6th, including Divine Favor and other goodies. It's Wis reliant as well as Str and Dex along with the Bard's Cha so you can't start with too high stats. Though Cleric and Paladin do offer their own uses, not to mention Oracles.

I have enough to go by in the application. If you manage to get something in description-wise, great but not required. Also figured those that were accepted would have some time fine-tuning their characters and bonds.

Just a little something I made up that you might like. I dunno... Just an idea.
Hedonistic Paladin:
~ Detect Empty Hearts: You can detect people who leave pleasureless lives - and those who can only derive pleasure from cruel or brutal acts. If you continue to focus upon this power, you will begin to get a feel for their biggest denied desire/pleasure.

~ Smite Denial: This works like Smite Good, only it's effective against those that persue deny their own pleasure or prevent pleasure within others. All damage dealt is converted to lust damage until the smite effect ends when you next rest.[/spoiler]

I like the flavor. The Detect is fine and prefer it over the standard Detect Evil because it tries do something more than a general ''He's evil.''-type of thing. Less certain about the Smite it could be very limited at times (which relies on me and my encounter designs). I don't know, dealing lust/nonlethal damage is fine and something more along the lines of the Redeemer archetype's Merciful Smite, allowing you to deal either lust or lethal on most evil enemies, could perhaps work?

Troll Heritage: You have a slight regenerative ability. When you rest at night you heal additional HP (x2) & you don't scar. However you also regenerative your virginhood, so you suffer your level in lust damage each scene you have penertrative sex

Do it 1.5x and I'd consider it good. Should also leave a token 1 lust damage, scaling in level seem counter-intuitive.

MiraMirror

Canin Drogedha and Dog.

Name: Canin Drogedha
Race: Half-Orc
Alignment: True Neutral
Class: Cavalier (Dune Drifter 1) // Bard 1
Traits: Reactionary,  Just Like New
Flaws: N/A
Ability spread (including racial stat mods):
Str 10, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 14
Equipment: Battered Pistol, ten bullets, sorcerer's kit, boarding axe

Starting Description: Canin, one of the three champions chosen to fight this year, is a good deal shorter than most orcs, and even shorter than other half-orcs.  Of course, that's still enough for her to end up about equal with most human, coming in at about 5 feet, 8 inches. She's noticeably less "buff" than others of her race, and possesses a level of dexterity rarely seen from one descended from orcs.  A tiny pair of "tusks", or fangs, as some people call them, are visible to anyone who looks upon her, displayed whether she likes it or not.  Her hair is a simple affair, colored black and worn short, with the right side worn in several tiny "tails". It reaches roughly midway down her neck.  Two scars dominate the right side of her face, the larger of the two striking straight through her eye, though she's miraculously maintained vision in both eyes. The smaller of the pair of scars lies just on the edge of the eye.  Her right eye is a blank white, while her "normal" eye is a deep red color. Two earrings grace her left ear, which serves as another reminder of her heritage, due to the shape of them. A set of freckles lies across her nose, as well.

She doesn't particularly bother with "beautying" herself up, and thus wears an "au natural" look, save for her hair and clothing.  It's not like she's looking for someone to wed, right?
That said, she often walks around with a confident stride in her step, her pistol holstered, and a sickle safely readied at her side.  For all the strength she lacks, she more than makes up for it with raw dexterity and beauty, though it's not something she actively knows how to use, since beauty is something very different for different races. To orcs, she might as well be an atrocity, while many humans might shun her for her orcish blood. She boasts C-cup breasts and generous hips, somewhat slim in general.

Personality: Canin acts like a bully above all else, often talking down to those she perceives as weaker than she is, despite hating it when others do the same thing to her.  She enjoys picking on Marissa in particular, and has done so since the two were children, often mocking her "stupid magic" openly, leading to something of a harsh childhood for the human.  She has a harsh tongue, and dislikes speaking about her heritage, going on the defensive very quickly. She hates when people assume she's stupid because she's a half-orc, and she very quickly changes the subject if someone taunts her for her lack of muscle, as she's weaker than some humans.  On the inside, she's quite a bit more fragile than she lets on, and is very easily hurt by words and comments regarding her race and how she doesn't fit in.  She's especially hesitant to show off her bardic magic and dancing, as it isn't orc-like at all.  In general, there's a large chip on her shoulder.  She hates people making assumptions about her due to her heritage, but she feels like a failure because she doesn't fit in with orcs or half-orcs, either.

That said, she doesn't go out of her way to avoid violence, and many people have seen her break into something of a fit of laughter when she's riled up in a fight, going "trigger happy", as it were.

Background: Born from a temporary union involving her orcish mother and a young human male, Canin came into the world of Golarion as the bastard union of such a short-lived  "experiment", and it was only due to the kindness of an armored paladin that she survived.  Half-orcs are often shunned as outcasts on either side of their heritage, and Canin was no exception to this rule. If anything, she was the purest proof of it.  Left to die on the side of some far-off road, it was either fortune or misfortune that she was found by an armored paladin, who delivered her safely to a nearby town...the same town Marissa grew up in, as fate would have it.  While she was raised by this lady paladin, the young half-orc never grew attached to her, at least not enough to cry to her or ask for help, despite the help that she was given, anyway.   She was certainly not the only half-orc in the town, but she would quickly learn that she was not particularly welcome amidst the others, due to her lack of strength.  It was an unfortunate effect of the pairing, but instead of being stronger than a human, she was just about on par with one, if not weaker!  For an orc or half-orc, this was a damning flaw, and for such a flaw, she was an outcast twice over.  She couldn't appeal to the human side of her heritage, for she was hideous and unnatural in human eyes...Her pointed ears, green skin, and small tusks were the proof of that.

Growing up in the village, she was often bullied for her features, and she very quickly learned not to show how much it hurt. Instead of crying or asking for help, she turned her attention to the young Marissa, targeting her just the same as she'd been targeted.  She would find the girl and bully her relentlessly, roughing her up and verbally assaulting her for anything she could, including her (formerly) tiny chest, thin frame, and once she'd used magic, Canin began to tease her for that, as well.  She'd openly mock her in the middle of town, caring little for the dirty looks she'd get from the parents around her. After all, they already hated her just for being a half-orc, so why should she care what they thought?  On the inside, though, Marissa was the only person in the town, aside from the paladin herself, who hadn't made fun of her, and perhaps that was why she targeted her like she did.  Eventually, the young human girl began visiting some strange old woman, and became rather scarce around town.

She wasn't quite sure why, but the idea that the human girl wasn't around anymore...upset her, so she began to sneak around, trying to get an idea of what she was doing, though she was unsure of whether or not the young woman saw her or not.  Her magic seemed to grow more powerful with each day spent, and eventually, the half-orc snuck closer to Mebbeth when Marissa wasn't around, badgering the elderly lady for answers about what she was teaching Marissa, always ready with a sharp word to come back with.  Mebbeth must've seen something in the angry half-orc, for she advised her to dance her troubles away, of all the things. Of course, she scoffed at the woman's advice, writing her off as a senile old woman, but something stirred within her, and she knew she had to try...One night, the young woman snuck out to the outskirts of the town, where there were wild beasts, and did just as she was told, channeling all her emotions into a long string of movements, feeling in its purest form.  She began to embrace the idea more and more, though she was careful to hide the activity from anyone else, actually caring about what someone thought of her for once...It was strange to her.  Eventually, she would dance once more one night, only to feel something around her...something warm, ethereal...magical.  Distressed and even more annoyed, she once again sought answers from Mebbeth, who offered her tutelage, just the same as she'd done for Marissa.  However, Canin would only take her teachings for a few months before growing irritated and self-conscious.  This wasn't necessarily a bad thing, however.  Her magic worked more off of inner strength and emotions...as did her dancing, loath as she was to use it.

She'd matured, in a manner of speaking...So she had to keep up with the one woman who she actually cared enough about to avoid...To start, she decided to join an order, devoted solely to increasing her own fame, and proving she was worth a damn once and for all, not to mention gaining treasures for herself.  She wasn't particularly sure why, but she visited the old woman once more, though she didn't seem to be home at the time. Instead, a strange firearm was set upon the table with a handful of bullets and a note, saying nothing more than "You'll know."  Scoffing once again, she took the pistol and ammunition, and began taking odd-jobs from nearby towns, intent on spreading her name so that her childhood "friend" would know her name, and those that bullied her would know her strength.

She would eventually return to her town, only accomplishing mundane tasks in her time gone.  While she'd proven she could defend herself, she wasn't particularly well-known, but that was about to change. The village elder him/herself came to Canin in the afternoon, offering her a single job: Travel to Mareth, and purify the land.  If she could accomplish that, surely her name would become known everywhere, and they'd have to acknowledge her!  She accepted with a nod and a grunt, offering no more kindness than the elder had given her all these years past, and she set off for her destination, pistol ready at her side, and her trusty companion Dog following behind her.

Bonds: 1: Bullied Marissa throughout her childhood and young adulthood, and secretly wished to be friends with her.
2: (To be decided upon if accepted)

On/off:

On: Some transformation, non-con, light bondage, willing to try some mind/body control, monster girls (though not full anthro), pregnancy, futanari (esp. on female), lactation, driders, succubi/demons in general, potentially ghost possession?

Off: Scat/potty stuff, diapers, age play, gore, vore (only okay with it if it's something like a tentacle pit or something, and even then, I'd ask for clarification beforehand, please), electricity, burns, m/m, excessive amounts of latex, multiple sets of breasts/dicks (two is as much as I'm willing to go with, unless it's tentacles, because...well, they're tentacles.)

Transformations: Growing hair/changing hair color, demon transformation, futanari, potentially drider tf, monstergirl features (salamander and the like, just no muzzles/snouts), tattoos, potentially inplanted kinks, parasites...Might be forgetting stuff, ask if you need to.

Favorite biome: Desert/Forest/Cityscape, probably.

Kimmy

Quote from: Warlock on January 10, 2015, 02:27:10 PM
Thought you referenced the Sound Striker archetype at first, if you've missed it could be something to look at. Thundercaller is fine however, and Call Lightning at 8th level should do great for any open area encounters (i.e most of them).

Sound Striker is something I missed, but I prefer Thundercaller.  Also Sound Burst and Call Lightning function underground and indoors - but not underwater. So their really dangerous unless your drowning. But I don't think I took any swimming ranks either.

QuoteIf going a more combat focused route, you could perhaps look at a Warpriest w/Sacred Fist. You've Cleric spells up to 6th, including Divine Favor and other goodies. It's Wis reliant as well as Str and Dex along with the Bard's Cha so you can't start with too high stats. Though Cleric and Paladin do offer their own uses, not to mention Oracles.
Are we operating as a traditional group? Or is more of solo adventures that might intersect one another? Or a couple of small groups - you mentioned pairs being pushed into the portal. That would affect my decision really. Pathfinder classes are all so fun that I can make just anything work - my character needs skills to fit her idea but otherwise, she's flexible. And with gestalt... I'm totally open to filling in the blanks for the party or whatever. I also wanted to know if there was any rules for lust damage - I'd really like to try and build a character designed to seduce & torment a creature into submission instead of direct combat. But I haven't figured out how to do that yet - at least, not with base classes. I know some prestige classes but their a long way off... Anyway, as you say, if I get in we'll have time to fine tune an idea to suit.

QuoteI like the flavor. The Detect is fine and prefer it over the standard Detect Evil because it tries do something more than a general ''He's evil.''-type of thing. Less certain about the Smite it could be very limited at times (which relies on me and my encounter designs). I don't know, dealing lust/nonlethal damage is fine and something more along the lines of the Redeemer archetype's Merciful Smite, allowing you to deal either lust or lethal on most evil enemies, could perhaps work?

If your okay with that, I'll gladly work on it. I didn't want to suggest something overpowered - but it would be nice to choose to smite or seduce with all those bonuses! :P I'd love to play a Paladin that isn't quite the stick in the mud. Perhaps we can could even work out some talent for redeeming evil things and building a harem (Leadership Harem? Or even a Religious based Harem for the Entertainer/His church?) - maybe some spell or class ability. I'd love to play up the lust element & be able to have a talent that says "Save vs The Entertainer's ways" - altering all the evil corrupted souls into pleasurable happy souls (that still might be totally evil, but at least now their intent on sharing their pleasure instead of stealing it from others?) *shrugs* Something like that could have a lot of cheesy lines to shout out when it's used too - like old batman comics, only smexier!

QuoteDo it 1.5x and I'd consider it good. Should also leave a token 1 lust damage, scaling in level seem counter-intuitive.

Easy done! Again, I didn't want to be overpowered, but I thought it might appeal to a kink for you ... And hey, a trait that says you don't scar & heal a little extra each night sounds rather useful!

I'll work on a description. The least I can do is show you some flair... My history is kinda... My posting standard is way way way higher... That's a crappy first draft rush job with extra rush ^^' Plus I enjoy descriptive posting, if you like my description of a character, you'll probably enjoy my posting style.

Now all I have to do is kill all the other Player's... Oh! I'll free the Elliquiy Dicebot & sick it upon people! That would totally ruin lives & up my chances of getting in... It's totally pure evil it is!

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Kimmy on January 10, 2015, 04:40:53 PM
Are we operating as a traditional group? Or is more of solo adventures that might intersect one another? Or a couple of small groups - you mentioned pairs being pushed into the portal. That would affect my decision really. Pathfinder classes are all so fun that I can make just anything work - my character needs skills to fit her idea but otherwise, she's flexible. And with gestalt... I'm totally open to filling in the blanks for the party or whatever. I also wanted to know if there was any rules for lust damage - I'd really like to try and build a character designed to seduce & torment a creature into submission instead of direct combat. But I haven't figured out how to do that yet - at least, not with base classes. I know some prestige classes but their a long way off... Anyway, as you say, if I get in we'll have time to fine tune an idea to suit.

For this if you can find any class that can turn out high levels of Nonleathal damage (Im pretty sure monks and their unarmed strike apply to this) then you can make a Seduce and torment char.

Nonlethal = lust so it goes to show that if you can shell out nonlethal like its going out of style you're going to be more a seducer than a killer :P

Warlock

Traditional Group. My thoughts would be that you are staying relatively together as a party, occasionally doing other stuff. Doing things solo does work, it could become wonky time-wise but should be solvable (either through the magic of handwavium or other means) if you decide to interact for some reason or another after splitting. You'll start as a group, and we could take things from there.

If your okay with that, I'll gladly work on it. I didn't want to suggest something overpowered - but it would be nice to choose to smite or seduce with all those bonuses! :P I'd love to play a Paladin that isn't quite the stick in the mud. Perhaps we can could even work out some talent for redeeming evil things and building a harem (Leadership Harem? Or even a Religious based Harem for the Entertainer/His church?) - maybe some spell or class ability. I'd love to play up the lust element & be able to have a talent that says "Save vs The Entertainer's ways" - altering all the evil corrupted souls into pleasurable happy souls (that still might be totally evil, but at least now their intent on sharing their pleasure instead of stealing it from others?) *shrugs* Something like that could have a lot of cheesy lines to shout out when it's used too - like old batman comics, only smexier!

Not fond of leadership as a feat, I'll handle it through RP means. I considered the possibility of your characters evangelizing and spreading your faith, could be quite fun. Spell-wise, you do know that you have Bard on one side? Mind altering magic should pose no problem, and you can give it a religious flair since they all require verbal components.

Kimmy

Quote from: Warlock on January 10, 2015, 04:59:55 PM
Not fond of leadership as a feat, I'll handle it through RP means. I considered the possibility of your characters evangelizing and spreading your faith, could be quite fun. Spell-wise, you do know that you have Bard on one side? Mind altering magic should pose no problem, and you can give it a religious flair since they all require verbal components.

I liked bard because of the magic they have - a little bit of everything just for fun! If we can RP out evangelizing and converting then that's just fine. And I can definitely add a religious flair to the bardic talents. ^_^ I don't really want minions (I'd have them do useful things like build churches or craft items and run stores for me or something) I'd hate to manage an army of minions every post... I'd drown in them!

I just added in a description to my post above. No time to draw any art - but if you get into the TFing, I might put up a few pieces here and there to keep a current concept of her appearance. Though I'm not a superb artist. But I can manage some pleasant lineart usually.

Oh, here's a good posting sample from me. It's about my normal standard. I also feel weird writing up a character sheet... But once the game starts & I can get a feel for the GM's style, then my characters just flow... So it might help decide whether you'd like me or not. Now all you need to do is decide who you like better than most - you have too many good applications I think... *is definitely worried about the competition* Hopefully she suits, I'd love to have a musical PC to write some songs with - usually their more fun when I have the madness of PC inspired *planning* to base them off :P

Good luck managing it all & have fun! *crosses fingers on every character*

Dracorion

Quote from: Kimmy on January 10, 2015, 04:40:53 PMNow all I have to do is kill all the other Player's... Oh! I'll free the Elliquiy Dicebot & sick it upon people! That would totally ruin lives & up my chances of getting in... It's totally pure evil it is!

The unfortunate thing about dicebot assassins is they're pretty indiscriminate by definition, you're as like to be assassinated yourself as anyone else. The only defense is to cheat probability, but if you can do that why bother killing off the other llayers in the first place?

Besides, I've already offered up 15 goats, 8 innocents, 27 virginities and 19 orgies in sacrifice to the dark gods/Warlock to get into this game.

Lockepick

Just wanted to say that while I've been quiet -- I'm still very much interested in this game! Hoping to make the cut.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!