1X1 wanted (Updated)

Started by ThinGirl00, March 20, 2012, 11:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThinGirl00

Well, I'm rather new to this site. I am not however new to roleplaying. I simply enjoy roleplaying and I find that I stay bored easily unless I have something to occupy my time. I am on quite often, unless I'm sick or the hubby has other plans for the two of yes. And yes, I have a husband. If that bothers you...*shrug* oh well, deal with it. Anyway, to what I like in a roleplay. I like a little romance. I don't want the roleplay to be just about sex, although that is always a plus. I haven't done FXF or MXM in a while. I wouldn't be wholly object to the idea, if the plot is good enough. Other than that, I'm pretty much open to anything/everything. I am a very open minded person and will try anything once. Also, I am open and willing to do either gender.

So, cravings/plots. I don't have any particulars in mind. But I wouldn't mind a good vampire roleplay. I tend to play the MALE vampire when I roleplay with vampires. Sometimes I will do the female victim. Also, if we do decide on a vampire roleplay, none of that "i'm tortured and have so soul" kind of vampire. Think more Lestat in Interview with a Vampire and not Edward from Twilight. I have done pirate/captive before. Like I said, I'm a pretty open person so if you have a specific plot in mind, just ask me and I'll probably say yes. 

ThinGirl00

Pairings I'd be willing to do/try:

Princess/Guard

Princess/Rogue

Angel/Demon

Human/Demon

Human/Vampire

Vampire/Vampire

Incest (BrotherXSister; DaughterXStep-father)

...and many others...

Fandoms:

Doctor (David Tennant)/ Rose

Doctor (David Tennant)/ OC  (With me playing an OC character)

Severus Snape/ Hermione (Teen or adult, whichever. I would like to play Hermione though)

Captain Jack Sparrow/ OC (Oh please, won't you be my pirate? LOL)

Spike/ Dawn

Spike/ OC

Lex/ OC

Lex/ Chloe

Lex/ Clark (Maybe. Depending on how good of a Clark you play. *wink*

ThinGirl00

*PLOT IDEAS*

A shape-shifting dragon, posing as a rich male, decides to offer his hand in marriage to a poor family's daughter. He wants a female companion to pleasure himself with. Of course, the family agrees and he takes the girl back to his cave. What happens next...well, that is up to the imagination.

----------------------------

This was is mostly for smut but has potential to be more. A girl is traveling, alone, back home from college. She stops at a gas station and comes across a small group of biker thugs. One takes it upon himself to approach her. She spurns his advances. But instead of leaving her alone, he and his biker pals decide to have a little fun with her. The gag her, one taking her car, and drive back to their hideout where the proceed to violate her. One of the bikers takes a special interest in her.

----------------------------

A woman finds out her husband has had an affair. To get back at him, she goes to a bar looking for a guy to hook up with. Unknowingly, she picks a vampire to have her one night stand with. They have sex somewhere near the bar, in the bathroom or the parking lot, and she goes home. The male vampire decides however he wants more and follows her. He proceeds to seduce her in her "dreams" over the next few weeks. Turns out, he has really been coming into her room while her husband is at work. One night she comes home and he is waiting for her. He reveals to her what he truly is and how much he desires her.

ThinGirl00