Phoenix's Muse Wants to Play (and be tied up apparently)

Started by Phoenixrisen, September 12, 2011, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenixrisen

All right, so I'm gonna start this off by saying if you're looking for PWP, this is not the place for you. While I write for pleasure, I get no pleasure out of writing that doesn't have some sort of plot. Now, if I haven't scared you away with such bald statements... I'm looking for people that like to write, and hopefully are decent at it. If you have issues with grammar and what not that's fine, I do too sometimes, but if you're not at least making an effort, I'm likely to lose interest. If a character is well written and generally believable is what matters to me, not the gender of the writer. Along those same lines, I care more about quality of writing, and flow of posts, and RP a lot more that I care about how much you're posting for me. I won't always be able to post everyday, or sometimes, more than once or twice a week, but if it's going to be less often than that for whatever reason, I do get in touch. I think that about covers the writing particulars.

If you're still with, then we may actually be able to write together, lets look at the next important part. I like to experiment, to some extent in RP and as such I'm open to trying just about anything. There are a few things that I won't do though. I'm not into rape scenes. No one really saying either way and it just kinda happens is fine, this includes situations where one or both parties are intoxicated. I'm not a huge fan of anal, and really don't want to be writing about it a great deal, or really any super repetitive action, if it can be covered in a few paragraphs without being repeated through several posts, let's keep it that way please. Now that doesn't mean that during a sex scene all of foreplay and the entire act has to span one post apiece, but if you're looking for a blow job, or any single part of foreplay to span several posts, I'm not the person for you. I get bored quickly in situations like that.

At this point, I've probably lost several people, and am hoping I'm not coming off as too picky or a bitch. That said, I've had a couple idea that my muse has just been wanting to explore for a while now, I'll keep them rather general, because the whole fun of a one on one for me is coming up with the story together. Forgive some of these synopsis' I know they kinda suck. So, here we go:

Lock Down: Leigh McAllister never let herself get close to anyone, in her line of work she couldn't afford to. Now here she was, looking for a known fugitive only she could identify, and having to fight with the feds who's jurisdiction this lock down really was. Sparks fly as they try to keep everyone in the airport calm, and find a known killer before it's too late.

Retrieval Agent Troubles: MacKenzie Metzer was her aunts secret weapon, with the ability to pass through walls, she could get places to retrieve stolen artifacts that others could not. Unless of course someone was ready for her. Now there was someone that wanted her for their own nefarious ends, and they were ready and waiting in ambush to snatch her for just that...

Angels Fall: Innocent, that would once have been the word for her, but now, with the ruins of a family and home around her, and evil men to blame, a righteous fury burns in her breast. They will pay.

And those are just the things that are in my head at this moment. I have intentionally left even genders blank, because while I have no experience with f/f relationships, they have interested me, and you can't know anything unless you try now can you? In case that wasn't clear enough, any gender is acceptable in the opposite role. I'm also up to hearing suggestions if you think we might suit, and you're not particularly interested in anything that I have posted here. Feel free to reply here, or send a PM if interested.

Addition:

All of above noted, there is one desire that I would possibly consider PWP, or even a rape scene for, and that involves restraining my character in some form or fashion. Very few things get me hotter than handcuffs or being handled a little roughly (in the push you against the wall and kiss you senseless fashion). If there's a way it could be worked into a story with a plot, and actually make sense, that would be a little like heaven. I don't know much about bondage in generally, and certainly nothing about the other things that often go along with it, but I'm not only willing, but eager to explore it thorough roleplay. That was a whole lot harder to get out than my muse convinced me it would be while I was laying in bed trying to sleep...

I know there are a lot of women out there looking for dominate males, and I hesitate just a little to add to the numbers, but an engaging, dominate, or even just curious female character could conceivably fit the role just as well, and again, I have no issue with my writing partner playing a gender that is not their own.

A few other more general ideas: These are just thoughts without even a general story thought out.

Corruption/ conversion through seduction.
Anything involving black ops.
The not so chivalrous knight.
Urban fantasy, especially something along the lines of the Bedlam's Bard universe.

That's it for now, hopefully I have mollified the muse enough for it to let me sleep. :D But hey, at least she's back and ready to work.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

KaelRavenheart

I believe that we have much in common when it comes to what we look for and don't look for in roleplays. I am interested in trying out any one of your ideas, and I believe that we could do very well roleplaying together. ^_^
You think you know me? Look deeper. Find the truth.

Phoenixrisen

:D

Is there any one in particular that interests you the most? I have no particular favorites among them and am very much happy to hear any input you may have.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

KaelRavenheart

Of the three, I think the one that most interests me is the 2nd one, where your character can walk through walls. I have a huge soft spot for anything that resembles fantasy or magic.

Phoenixrisen

Sounds good, shall we take further discussion to PM? I'd like to hear your ideas about your character and plot lines.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

KaelRavenheart

Yes, lets do that. I have a couple ideas, and would like to spin a few ideas for characters by you.

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21