News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eranil Morathim

10 though I may avoid rating you for a while now. lol

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Eranil Morathim

10 now I'm just trying to get the last word ;D

Nadir

Eranil Morathim

why thank you Dim an you get an 8, there's a certain allure and mystery with no visible face.

Nico

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Neithriel

My absence is something I am dealing with, and I hope to be back on track Feb 6. There are things that have happened that isn't...exactly what I had planned and I'm working on getting it situated.

Despairs

I am sorry miss, but you may not have one. There is only one of me, my comrades are currently busy. Nine. Would be a ten if I could see the face.

Eranil Morathim

once more a 10 for the fuzzy little imp

Lilias

8, because I have a thing for the Crow, even if the particular one is not the best shot.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Nadir

Regal, imperious, and I always appreciate well drawn hair - 9

Despairs

Stray Dogs.(Anime and manga.) Nine.

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

10 - It reminds me of something special

Despairs

RampantDesires

A man willing to rock a nearly see through shirt has to get a 9 :P

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

AndNich123

Despairs

AndNich123

RampantDesires

I adore book worm types :D Glasses so adorkable.  Sadly the picture is slightly blurry so I can only give her a nine, but it is quite lovely :D

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Nico

Deamonbane

And there's a new favorite in town! Necking, so very intimate...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Captain Maltese

8. I like both Heath Ledger and the Joker.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Trigon