4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonlyazn

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Lady Sakura

Most certainly after you. :p

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Lady Sakura

Rolo

Fuck!  Where's the rubber?

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

JadeArwen

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Kurzyk

Lady Sakura

Gasp! The Condom Broke?!

Kurzyk

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Kurzyk

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

justme4386

A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Kurzyk

Bent over, bottom up.  ;)

Phantomhive

Bends over bottom's up...  (lol)

Kurzyk

Phantomhive

Those words sound ominous.

Itsallgoodfun

"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

Phantomhive

Styx26

That your final answer?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Kurzyk

Where's that pinkie goin'??

Phantomhive

Not where you're thinking.

Lady Sakura