My kinky story ideas... Mass Effect style. (Looking for M)

Started by ClaireT, April 19, 2012, 02:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClaireT

So... I have returned and I need to get back to writing something, to satisfy my kinky needs. I really wish to write something that has: branding, humiliation, degradation, dirty talking, hair pulling, verbal abuse, bondage, excessive semen, cum facials, lactation, watersports, inflation, well endowed partners, treated like a pet/animal [by this I mean the dog dishes, crawling, basic treatment], pony play, puppy play, bestiality, exhibitionism, non consensual sex, forced sex, cum enemas, fisting, risk of impregnation, being pregnant, incest.

Ok, those are some heavy kinks, I know, but I am really in the mood for something more extreme. I have one plots in my mind:

It all starts in a perfect world, where Commander Sheppard saved the universe from the Reaper invasion. Now that the galaxy is saved, the Krogan's problem has been solved, the genophage cured, the Quarians and the Geth have made peace and are building a future together, everything is running smoothly. Of course the unlawful are now returning back to their old ways, and soon enough, things fall back into their places, with petty disputes, mercenary wars, smugglers, as it always has been.

The Quarians, with the help of the Geth, have surpassed their immunity problem to some degree. Their immunity system boosted and some improved medicine, exposure is no longer a deadly problem, and most can now live for extended times without their suits. Despite this, the need for suits is still present, as there is still a long way to go until they can live completely without their suits.

Vala'Thea nar Strana
Build: Slender but still with the curves to "pull a suit like that off", not made for combat that is for sure.
Personality: With a proficiency for technology like all her people, she is still a teen by her people's standard, as she has just began her Pilgrimage. She is generally a cheerful person, seeking to enlighten the mood of a room. Like all Quarian girls her age she does have a penance for gossip, and the romantic dream of meeting a war hero like the great Shepard, who would take her away on his ship and marry her, just as it happened with Admiral Tali'Zorah and Commander Shepard. She is eager to leave on her Pilgrimage and seek an opportunity to prove herself to her people.

Details on the story itself will be talked over PM. I am willing to play an extra character, an Asari if needed.

So, if you are interested please contact me by PM.
My Kinks and Peeves - updated 28 octomber | My A&A

My F-List

My Current Cravings

It's not the demons who are too black, but the angels who are not white enough...

ClaireT

Updated. Looking for a male partner for the above story :).
My Kinks and Peeves - updated 28 octomber | My A&A

My F-List

My Current Cravings

It's not the demons who are too black, but the angels who are not white enough...

LordLuck

Hello Claire,

I would be interested into this tale. A PM is getting sent your way!
Mourning.

Genbu83

I Have a character that Is just Paragon enough for this role. If you're still looking, let me know. Mass Effect is fairly fun universe.