Ghostly Love (f lf m)

Started by wolventears, February 10, 2013, 07:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

A man inherits a house from a great aunt he didn't even know he had through his mother's side. The house is large with many rooms, victorian in style and somewhat creepy. Fortunately for him, the house, regardless of how odd and creepy, couldn't have come at a better time. He found out that his girlfriend of six years had been cheating on him, and is now engaged to her lover, thus dumping him, quite literally, on the street.

With no where else to go, he decides to move in. With the house came a bank account of money, specifically for patching the place up and making it livable again. During renovations, he discovers things about the house and notices strange happenings, such as things disappearing, or being in one place then showing up in another without him putting it there.

My character is a girl, trapped within the house and unable to leave. Having died there many years ago, her spirit remains. When he moves in, she can't help but want to talk to him, wanting to know about him and wanting him to see her. After so long, she tires of being alone, just wanting someone to talk to.

I am wanting to see something grow between the two, a deep bond and love later on. Perhaps the love was what she needs to become corporeal again. It can be discussed.

I need a male to play the inheritor. PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile