News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan

Ok its simple and fun have done it on many a site.  We have everything but this so here goes.  All you have to do is rate the avatar above you on a scale of 1-10 simple.  10 is the best.

I start by giving myself a 10

feel free to tell why you choose the number also.

Saku

I rate yours a 6 because Brad Pitt is hot but with that long hair... sometimes he looks good in it and sometimes he doesn't. Lol!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

purpleartemis00

I give you an eight. It's funny and it's Jensen Ackles, but it does lack serious sex appeal.

Darius

I'm going to give it a 9 because I always loved the bomber pin-ups.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Saku

I'm going to give it an 8 because damn it's a nearly naked body of a male! What's not to love?!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

The Golden Touch

7... Supernatural boys are win.  ^ ^

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Sel Nar

8.5 Pretty but the image seems too rough at some angles, making it hard to pick out details.

tesseractive

9.5 -- her expression, the sensual curves of her body... awesome.
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Sel Nar

9.0 Innocent, yet dangerous at the same time. Plus she doesn't appear to be 'naked' in the emotional sense.

Saku

7.0 because damn girl I LOVE that hair!!! AHHH! lol
I'm back!

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Defiance

8, the sex hair wins, the blindfold is for superheroes.

Saku

6.0 because it's not that bad but nothing really strikes me about it...
I'm back!

Ryieahna

5.7 Does he always have that stupid look on his face? o_O

Defiance

Redheads.
Bared shoulder.
Moonlight.

Yessir.

Lithos

I like the overall mood of it

-grins- and never changing mine
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Saku

Wow. For some reason I just like it alot!
I'm back!

Duncan

Oreo

9 Take off the shirt and I'll give it a 10. ;)

@ Defiance, she 'is' a superhero, meet Mara - Predator of 'The Shimmering'

Duncan

A 10 if I wake up next to her.

Isabella Vaasco

10 if I wake up and he has me face down.
Have fun rating mine...

Duncan

10 because I like dark and sexy.

Fragile Dreams

8 Because the movie was meh. (Plus it was a disgrace to the Greek mythology.)

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Gunslinger