Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

8, Hairstyle is off a bit and the crotch is not bulging enough, muuuwwaahhhh
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Darius

9  The way the sunlight makes her skin shine, and the way it makes the silhouettes seem so ominous makes for a great combination.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Doomsday

2/10, too masculine for me, threatens my manhood ARGH!

Oreo

7 I don't generally like anime, but that particular picture is sweetly romantic.

(@Darius, don't listen to him, you avatar is so freaking hot I saved it, loads of emotion there too.)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

leelan

7 1/2. I love the dress, but I love seeing your face.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Fragile Dreams

8. I love the face but i'd love to see the dress. ^_~

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Doomsday

10/10, dictionary definition of sexy beyond comprehension.

@ Oreo, the original is this http://www.freewebs.com/finallkingdom/pic77.jpg if it fits your fancy more :) I like the game pic better but the anime one justs affords a better avatar.

Lady Annabelle

100 out of 10!

Final Fantasy IX is one of my favorite games in the series and I love Dagger.  The ending is so damn beautiful that it caused me to cry for a long while afterwards.  Everytime I see you post, I always have to pause to look at how beautiful it is.  Just perfect!
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Doomsday

Aww, thanks. I used to have an animated gif of Tidus and Yuna's hug at the end of X, but it vanished with my harddrive =< Concerning IX, what really makes the ending great is the score composed by Nobuo Uematsu (Called Towards That Gate Final Fantasy IX Music - Towards that Gate), the crescendo just gives me goosebumps.

6/10 only because I can't remember which Disney princess that is.

Oreo

10/10 on the original picture HPDDJ ;)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Fragile Dreams

8. I miss the old with the beach and i don't like she's wearing a mask. >.<

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Oreo

8/10 I cant tell if her eyes are empty or closed.

(sorry Fragile, but I was feeling in an Oreo mood)

strudel

8/10 I love the arch in her back.

Avi

Hmmm... 7.5/10.  A very nice model and pose, but I wish it was in color. :)
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Doomsday

5/10, well drawn but I can't tell what it is...

Sel Nar

8.5 out of 10 due to the endearing sweetness involved in the gentle embrace. (Plus Garnet and Zidane's interactions just get to the point of tasting like Diabetes, eventually.... too sweet)

LadySky

10/10 The skin is perfectly unique, the hair is AWESOME, totally great boob!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Gunslinger

9, simply wonderful.... just wonderful, and dreamy. No frontal tho :(

Avi

8.  Guns always make a picture better. :D
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Oreo

8/10 I love the artwork and slightly vague feel to the picture, it allows my mind to create a story.

LadySky

100/10 I love this picture! Perfect ass, perfect hair, perfect mask, perfect spine arch, Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Mithlomwen

8/10 just for the delicious connotations it invokes. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

LadySky

7/10 Only cause that boob always looks like it is going to fall out of the dress and it never does DAMMIT!

I also think the photo needs some blood dripping from somewhere, like her mouth or something.

Darius

8/10.. we could bump it up one if all the folks in the back ground had paddles in their hands.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Enmuro

It takes a man confident in his masculinity to rate another dudes avatar.

4/10

I ain't that man :)