Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

I give her an 9.25, she would have gotten a 10 if I could see the rest of her. -Regardless, still lesbians out.-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

leelan

10 because I know how kissable those lips are ;)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Duncan

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

strudel

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Doomsday

Quote from: Sel Nar on July 13, 2009, 04:35:11 PM
7/10 Looks like a paladin. Only reason why they're so shiny is to deflect sunlight off their armour into the eyes of 'Unbelievers' after all. :P

He's the farthest thing from a paladin... The literary representation of twincest :D

Lady: 8/10, very sexy but what's with the deathstar in the background?

LadySky

If you notice I am holding a hot pink lightsaber behind my back...I am the cutest Jedi in the Star Wars Galaxy!

9/10 Would be a 10 but I am not real into blonde guys.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Sel Nar

8/10 So, does that mean I can use my Cortosis-weave Blade to pick a fight and have a decent chance of winning?

MusicNeverDies

Doomsday

9.9/10... Just shy of perfect, because I would go insane trying to untie that rope :-)

MusicNeverDies

Pfft. Who needs it untied? It's all still accessible!

8.7/10. Because I do like me a blond man, but the armour is not in a style I like.

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

DarkAngel

Saku

For some reason I think yours gets a 10 because I just love it. Can't explain why xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Sel Nar

7/10 for the Hitchcock reference.

DarkAngel

Doomsday

8/10, nice body but I want a face!

OneOfAKiind

and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

despickable

8/10 i like sexy and mysterious where are the handcuffs?

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Oreo

8/10 I still love the 'failed'. ((No handcuffs, a man is better bound with the strings of his own heart, one gently pulls them until he surrenders))

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

DarkAngel

Lady Annabelle

6/10.  I love the fairy wings as the colors are beautiful and how they are painted are just wonderful.  The actual fairy is what I don't like.  She reminds me too much of Angelina Jolie and that is a bad thing in my book, so I had to take some points off.  Also, fairies should be cute and demure, not overtly sexual.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus