Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucius Cornelius

wrap arms around to make her feel comfortable and beloved

Harley Quinn

-feeling very comfortable and beloved, snuggles, and can now finally sleep-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

hold her against own body and his hand caress her hair and face while she is becoming asleep -- have nice dreams--

Galanthor

*cuddles the poor old pot...shit...bone...stonehead* =)

Amelita

*She slides one hand up his abdomen, chest and shoulder. Spreads her fingers when they reach the neck and arches them to run her nails gently over the skin and into the hair at the back of his head. The other hand smoothly wraps around his waist, moving up to the center of his back. While she pulls his head down to rest on her shoulder, she firmly tightens her hold around his back and arches a little so the whole length of her can spread warmth to his body. Then she tucks her head to his chest and exhales, breathing out any trace of tension.*

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Galanthor

*draws her head closer to himself to let his hand stroke over her hair, before tugging her head a litte bit back and kisses her on her lips petting her lips with his. His hands gently trail down her back to her behind in order to massage it  gently and lifting her up a bit  drawing her close to himself and kissing her over and over again* may i keep you?

Amelita

Quote from: Galanthor on July 20, 2010, 01:22:43 PM
*draws her head closer to himself to let his hand stroke over her hair, before tugging her head a litte bit back and kisses her on her lips petting her lips with his. His hands gently trail down her back to her behind in order to massage it  gently and lifting her up a bit  drawing her close to himself and kissing her over and over again* may i keep you?

*Wraps legs around his waist, ducks from the kisses to prevent things from moving beyond PG-13, and ruffles his hair*
Nope ;) Nobody gets to keep me, I´m my own girl  :P

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

TheLegionary

* drags Amelia away and cuddles her gentally*
I will help you not to move beyond PG-13!

Kitsunetsuki

*snuggles up next to him, peeking under the towel for a better look at his face*
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Amelita

Michael Corvus

*huggles Amelia and wishes her luck on the approval*
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Amelita

*Curls into Corvus and purrs a thank you*

Michael Corvus

*wraps his arms around her and holds her close* You're welcome darlin.
The Oath of The Drake

Harley Quinn

-pets his shoulder and orders another drink at the bar-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

*Joins at the bar and greets with a hug*
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

-hugs back and orders an extra drink for him-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

*Embraces her and whispers 'How about Tequila shots next time.'*
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

-leans into the embrace- Now you're really talking dangerous.  You might have to carry me if I have more than one. 
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

*Continues the embrace and curses that this is a PG-13 thread, "I'm sure I can manage."*

Harley Quinn

-slowly smiles and clinks his glass with her own, musing about how so many often curse that very thing, too- Well, then, I guess we'll see.  Cheers.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

*Accepts the 'cheers' and relaxes a little*

Amelita

Michael Corvus

*wraps the last stitch of clothing I have around you and pulls you close for a cuddle*
The Oath of The Drake

Harley Quinn

How come you never want to cuddle me? -walks off muttering something indecipherable-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

*jumps and grabs Harley into a close, comfy (and a bit too hands on) cuddle*