Everything from Giant robot wars to school romances requested, M/F or F/F.

Started by SargentToughie, April 01, 2010, 06:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

EDIT: 5-5-11: Added a few new stories, and also sprinkled a coating of blue paint on any story that I've got a particular craving for right now.

I'm open to playing as either a Male or a Female character as the story fits, so whatever you feel makes a good RP, I'm for it. My list will constantly improve and update as time goes on, so please check back frequently to see what I may or may not have changed. As a general rule of thumb, I stay away from anything in the EX category, and I'm not overly familiar with consensual bondage. My two preferred sections are Romance and Non-con.

If I don't have a type of genre for the RP, it's because it can vary depending on the story told, most of the stuff I have ideas for are very flexible and are generally basic ideas. These descriptions are generally short, as a massive majority of the details will be worked out between me and the second player.

Oh, and before you read on, let me just say right now that these are only suggestions for stories. If you don't see anything you like, but you still think that I would be an acceptable RP partner, feel free to come to me with any ideas that you may have. I'm always looking for new RPs, especially ones that put me in roles that I don't normally get a whole lot of chances to fill very often. For instance, I get a LOT of dom requests, so if you idea involves me doing a dom role, I'm less likely to be interested. However, I will still hear you out and give you a respectable chance to make this RP work, I promise you that much.

GENERAL SECTION: Anything that's not based in any pre-existing universe, and is a story of my own creation.

1) The Succubus M/F or F/F .
At first glance, she appears to be just an average, very beautiful, 19 year old girl, however, she holds a dark and hated secret deep in her heart. This girl is a Succubus, one that despises the fact that she is a demon, one that hates her fate. Because of this fact, her fellow demons, both succubus and incubus alike, have taken a pact to make her life a very long and miserable one.
This is a story with a lot of variety to it. It could be a romance about a human or an angel bringing light back into her life, or it could be a Non-con about a girl that gets captured and *ahem* abused on a regular basis

2)Why does this always happen to me? M/F
A down on his luck mercenary always seems to find himself in the worst of situations. But when a pretty girl enters his office in need of his blade, he thinks his luck has turned around. But has it, really? Before long he finds himself neck deep in a journey the likes of which he'd never imagined before.
Very open ended, it's vague for a reason, people.

3) winner take all, M/F or F/F Non-con
There's a very secret underground tournament in an unknown location, invite only. Only the strongest and wisest warriors from all over the world are allowed to join, and with good reason, when somebody is defeated in battle, they lose more then just their pride.
this will likely be a switch story depending on the other player.

4)Looks can be deceiving, M/F, Non-con
What looks on the outside as a nice, peaceful town, hides a very dark secret just underneath the surface. This town is home to one of the most notorious kidnap/ rapists in the country. He will frequently deceive young ladies into coming into his house, where he will overpower them, rape them, and train them into sex slaves. At the moment, he has his eyes on a sweet looking girl that seems like she would make for a perfect target...
Nothing to comment on about this one, but if you want more of a plot around it, it's open for discussion

5) Don't trust the woods, Female lead, Non-con or Exotic Non-con
The woods outside a decrepit old town hold a very bad reputation for being cursed. Whenever any male enters the forest, they end up dead, and whenever a female enters the woods, they're never heard from again. While everybody hopes for the best, one overconfident young woman is about to make the biggest mistake of her life when she decides to test these rumors. Just what is waiting for her beneath the surface of these woods?
The things she encounters will be decided as we go, I would like, however, for the standard Hentai tentacle monster to kick things off

6) through the cloak of darkness, M/F or F/F.
She had been trained her entire live in the art of using the shadows as her best weapon, and all things sharp and metal as her second best weapon. These two things had been her life blood for her entire life, though she was still young at the age of 21, she had already given up on the idea of love, or feeling affection towards her. But as she silently crept towards her most recent target, were things about to change for her?
I'm going to be playing as the ninja woman, who your character is... that's entirely up to you. Is she going to fall in love with her target? Is she going to rescue somebody from this person? All will be discussed through PM

7) the crimson roses, M/F, F/F
the banquet hall was absolutely beautiful, the king absolutely went all out to make tonight as grand and luxurious as possible. This helped to distract people from the battle taking place right inside the kingdom's walls. A rebellion group named the crimson roses appeared several months ago, with the intention of dismantling the old kingdom and building up a new one in it's place. Even tonight, the roses plotted ways to overthrow or assassinate the king, and even with the royal guard on high alert for the event just outside of the royalty's eye, something big was brewing tonight.
one player would be the daughter of a noble person. Even the daughter of the king is acceptable, and honestly, it's encouraged. The other player would be either a member of the royal guard, or a member of the crimson roses. I didn't say who was right and who was wrong, as this will be decided through PM at a later date.

8) A new semester. F/F only, romance (M/F stories could be inspired from this though, PM me if you have an idea)
She never really had a whole lot of friends at her old school. She was far too shy, timid, and all around socially awkward for anybody to deal with. Granted, she was pretty enough, but she just never had the social skills to match her looks. When she moved on to a new school (to be discussed via PM), she was almost relieved and saw it as a second chance at making a name for herself, making friends. Perhaps her new roommate would be the first of many to come...
Obviously, the partner would be the roommate in this situation. Other then the personality of my character, and the school setting, EVERYTHING is up for discussion. PM me if it sounds like something you're interested in.

9) The adventures of the sex magnet. Female lead, Non-con
Something was a bit... different... when she woke up this morning, she couldn't quite but her finger on it, but something about her just felt a little bit off today. Little did she know as she went about her morning routine, on this day, all the men in her city (and maybe some of the women too) would find her absolutely irresistible, to the point where they force her into several sexual acts against her will as she tries to go about figuring out what caused all this to happen.
This will be a more modern setting, as opposed to my rather typical fantasy settings that I tend to lean on. I'd rather do this role from the submissive standpoint, but I will do the dom part if anybody out there wants to be the girl anyway

10) ANYTHING GIANT ROBOT RELATED
Seriously, I've got a serious craving for stories involving giant robots and epic battles after a serious bender of Mech anime. Perhaps it was a mistake to watch every available Gundam, followed by Full Metal panic, and chased down by Macross, but now I want to jump in the cockpit of a giant steel war machine and kick some ass. Anybody who wants to bite on this, PLEASE let me know... Seriously... The craving is bad.

others
Instead of before, where I had separate Anime/ Gaming sections, I've now decided to lump them together in a big pile. This greatly helps with keeping the thread organized, and will make it more open to discussion if somebody has interest in a universe I have posted. So, with no further delay, here's my pretty little list of universes from Games or Anime that I would love to explore a little deeper. I'd much prefer OCs, as playing Canon characters gets a little bit awkward for me, as stated in my O/Os.
- Final Fantasy (just about any of them)
- Golden Sun
- Soul calibur.
- Fire Emblem
- Kingdom Hearts
- Gundam (just about any Gundam series)
- Code Geass
- Bleach

I'll update this list as time goes on, to include new stories. Also, if you've got ideas of your own, feel free to PM me about them, I'm pretty open minded, as long as it's not M/M.

If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Autumn Sativus

I think you may have color coded something off. All of the blue ones are where you want to play a dominant role, from what I can see. Which should be colored red? Just a note.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Mhina

I'd be interested in doing number 5 with you, send me a PM if you're interested.

Damnedangel

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Spice

Quote from: Damnedangel on September 14, 2010, 02:42:34 PM
Hey I like the sound of number 2 if that ones still free

I have to say, Damnangel paired with Demonwing makes for a really cute couple. I too loved the idea of Why does this always happen to me? The storyline has so many inherent romantic and other possibilities inherent. A Princess from an alternate fantastic reality recruits a hardened hero to rescue her kingdom.

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Luella

*raises hand* I'd like to do either one of the plots from 4, 8 & 9!  ;D
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

SpaceMedafighterX

One can never have enough role plays that involve lesbian succubi. If the concept interests you, IM or PM me.

You can find my current RP requests here.

Mystic Mika

If nothing has turned up, or you feel like another, I kinda like both 5 and 9. more the merrier right?
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

Decrepitdan

Hey Demonwing-

I'd love to talk with you about your "Winner take all" scenario. PM if you're interested.

KikuLei

I love Soul-Calibur, I'm up for almost all the pairings actually out of Soul Calibur.

QuestioningMySanity

I love fools' experiments. I am always making them. ~ Darwin

A/A's <-Update April 17th  On and Offs

Kura

4 and 5.  Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts are the things I'm interestd in.

BrokenMirror

TheDarkMiko

2)Why does this always happen to me? M/F  If no one has this one I would love to do it!!!
[tr][td]
TDM's O/O's [/td]
[td]TDM's A/A's[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

bend

- A&A - On & Offs -

SargentToughie

If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs