Final Fantasy Dissidia - M4F for detailed, gritty play

Started by As Day Fades, July 14, 2011, 02:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

As Day Fades

As the name implies, I would like to find a terribly perverted, yet eloquently skillful lady for a story together. Messenger play is my preference, but I am open to threads as well. I have recently played Dissidia and its sequel, Duodecim, and find myself itching to play something, potentially anything really, with the interesting setting, story and cast of characters.

The question is, what? I'm not really sure. Usually I've little issue coming up with ideas; I think in this case it's because I don't have any specific pairing in mind, so nothing detailed nor anything overarching is coming to me just yet. I know, I'm not bringing much to the table here, right? My request threads are usually much better than this. >.>

Terra is a personal favorite. I really enjoyed Tifa and Lightning too and wouldn't mind playing opposite either. Any of the others are also acceptable, heroine or villainess. Who do you feel you would enjoy playing as?

As for myself, I would be comfortable in the shoes of any of the male characters, but I think I would prefer either someone more mature - like a Kain, a Jecht or an Emperor for example - or someone more twisted - like a Kefka. I would also be willing to play a female if what we come up with together is interesting. But really, I'm not opposed to either of us playing anyone.

One thought that struck me during Duodecim: I found it interesting when Tifa accepted Kain's questionable path. Maybe there's something to explore there.

Or Kefka and his brainwashing could lead to some interesting scenes with any of the girls.

Or something else. Have I mentioned yet I'm open to brainstorming together? ha. The marriage of smut and plot could take place prior to the events of the game, during them, or following them. We can change details as we wish. And if you really want to bring in someone from any of the various Final Fantasy games that isn't included in Dissidia, I'd be open to the thought - just no OCs, please.

I would like someone who can contribute to whatever story we collaborate together, who can manage a respectable balance between detail and length, who likes darker themes, and who can be around and interested to play a fairly respectable amount of time - things come up and we all have outside stuff we need to tend to, but if we're going to only cross paths once every seven or eight days, I would be all sadface. =/

Writing sample:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=100317.0