CORRUPT A WISH! *Brought to you by ME!!!*

Started by Lone, September 19, 2009, 07:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Immortal Cherubin

Granted but you develop an allergic reaction to chocolate.

I wish I had three more wishes.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Magma1519

Granted but they can only be used for things you already have.

I wish I was able to ice skate perfectly
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Sabriel

*poof*

You are confident of your ability to ice skate perfectly, you know you can.

Unfortunately you appear to have been transported to the planet Venus, but you do have a pair of ice skates, OH wait no....you have just been incinerated.  :o

I don't wish for things really, but since i need to make a wish i shall wish for no more wishes from whatever is giving me a wish.

Magma1519

Granted, but by being granted the wish, you still recieved that wish for which you wished you didn't have.

I wish to find the girl of my dreams single, beautiful, and interested in me.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

hgb

Granted you find the girl of your dreams single beautiful and interested in you, but she got hit by a car immediately after your first meeting.

I wish to be approved!

Mistress Maro

Teehehe. Granted by the Maro, but the Gods and Goddesses can only really do it.

The Maro wishes everyone can be happy! Mew!
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Wahots

Granted...but now with everyone happy there are no more wishes to be granted

Wishes that the Maro's wish to be undone so the game can continue.
My website url is to my F-List. Please look there for my kinks. Thanks.

Scribbles

Pfft, I had people stuck for weeks! *Puffs up*

And granted!

With everyone being happy, people soon find the feeling diluted, senseless, their general happiness contributing to a society of blandness and little emotion. There is no drama, no sadness, no excitement, no thrills and chills, only the enduring, deadpan, happiness. One cannot mourn for the loss of a loved one, cheer for a great accomplishment, they are all simply and dolefully happy.

I wish that life was a box of chocolates. And not the nutty kind please!
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Spell

Granted, but that life will only last till the expiration date.

I wish that this wish isn't granted
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Arhys

Tsk tsk, oh no, you will never escape so easily...

I wish I were a ninja.

Wahots

ohho...that one's too easy.

Granted. You are now a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

I wish I could visit Italy and Spain

Arhys

I grant the wish--living in Italy is a blessing but also most assuredly a curse, trust me!   E' anche la brutta vita, bello.

I wish I could lose this damn shell...and get some curves back.

Beguile's Mistress

You get the curves, except they're all back-to-front

I wish my cold were gone so I could play in the snow.

Wahots

Granted. Your cold is gone and a fever now rages. Maybe the snow will feel good.

I wish I could get a better bowling score.

Mistress Maro

Granted. But since you are so good at bowling now no one wants to play with you. Mew~

Maro wishes for it to never be cold where ever she is again. =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Sukada

Granted but now that it is never cold all the trees and plant life die due to the extreme heat and all of the water evaporates. Enjoy your desert.

I wish i knew what to wish for.

Lavaske

Quote from: Sukada on February 07, 2010, 11:52:08 AM
Granted but now that it is never cold all the trees and plant life die due to the extreme heat and all of the water evaporates. Enjoy your desert.

I wish i knew what to wish for.
You suddenly realize what to wish for:  True, Euphoric Happiness.

However, although you know what you want, you find it strangely unattainable.

I wish I had food in my fridge.

Spell

Granted, but you have an absolute disgust for said food.

I wish this wish isn't granted. ^^
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Mjoellnir

*Grants the wish*

I wish I'd know next Friday's lottery numbers ahead of time.

Sukada

Granted, but after you win it you lose the ticket on the way to turn it in.
(This is horrible because it happened to my parents right after my older brother was born lol.)

I wish.....That you don't corrupt this wish.

Lord Aini

Your wish is granted, but you just lost one perfectly good wish!

I wish I could fly!
I am not into BDSM, I just like it when leather-clad women boss me around. It is like marriage, but with a dresscode.

Angel Fire

Your wish is granted, however your landings are not as graceful as your flights and you become very well acquainted with your family doctor in the hospital.

I wish that my dreams came true.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Pastel Kitkat

Granted, your dreams no come true, as do your nightmares.

I wish I could create and control fire.

sexycherry

your wish is my command

but now it rains heavily, always and even indoors

i wish wish wish for some lady fun 'wink wink'