Looking for a Bit of Comic-Inspired Whimsy

Started by abbychase, March 07, 2012, 04:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abbychase

Is anybody on the board familiar with a fan-fiction writer that went by the name "Desare?" Specialized in comic-book themed erotica. I ask because I've been on something of a comic kick lately, and would very much like to do a role play thematically similar to what I'm reading.

The idea would be a beautiful, confident young heroine taking her lumps as a crimefighter. For the most part, she's wildly successful, but there's some new player sweeping through town. Theft, intimidation, kidnapping, you name it. Problem is every time she thinks she's got the upper hand, she winds up flat on her back, if you get my drift.

The key/buzzkill here is that I'm not so much looking for a noncon/humiliation/rape type play, but something a bit more light-hearted. It's much more about the heroine not being able to overcome her own lusts than it is about her not being able to overcome the strength/viciousness of her nemesis.

I'm comfortable enough to go in-universe with Marvel, DC and some Indy titles. I'm also happy to use originals. As you can tell, this idea is also half-formed at best, so I welcome PMs from interested parties to flesh things out, so to speak.

Cheers!
Ons / Offs

Been gone a hot minute, working my way back

Discord: AbbyDanger