What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archangel

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Amberghylles

Broken - Norah Jones (Thank you again for pointing me to her Bliss)

next

"St. Elmo's Fire"

Bliss

*smiling* Isn't her voice delightful? Love. It.

Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sabby

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sabby

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sabby

Bliss

Elvis Costello - Alison

followed by

Patty Larkin - Who Holds Your Hand
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sabby

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

"Nothing's Gonna Change My Clothes" - They Might Be Giants

next

"Total Eclipse of the Heart" - Nikki French

Sabby

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sabby

Caustic

Quote from: Bliss on September 13, 2007, 09:35:39 AM
Zombies - Time of the Season

Great song...

The Animals, "We Gotta Get Out of This Place"
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

Jesse Sykes and the Sweet Hereafter - We Gotta Get Out of this Place
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Amberghylles

"Wasted Youth" - Meatloaf

next

"Don't Know Why" - Norah Jones

Archangel

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Archangel

Sabby

Archangel