Imprisoned [UN] [MUL]

Started by Zombie Apocalypso, August 21, 2008, 08:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Apocalypso

On a foggy morning just before dawn a crackling fire and an esteemed group of nobles gather on a country side to watch several young woman burn at the stake. Among the woman is a certain young heiress who has been tried and found to be a witch but is saved by a passing rich gentleman with a reputation for buying woman from the execution block and taking them to an undisclosed location of which they disappear and are never seen again.

Having enough fortune to buy half of England he settles on building a castle far from civilization. It is a maze of rooms and buildings, underground tunnels and deadly chambers just waiting for an unsuspecting person to tread a wrong step. He leaves his female victims in one of the many bedrooms and makes certain to let them know that they are trapped. After a while they realize that they can either stay and bend to his wanton desires or step outside their door and play a game of cat and mouse.

The young heiress falls asleep on the death block and awakens in a lavish room. She has been left with all basic necessities and a letter that tells her to stay put or face the consequences. Being self centered and obnoxious she decides to make it a game and takes a few steps outside her door little by little each day making certain that she can remember where she went and  how to return. But when things get strange and she begins to fear the things that go bump in the night from within her bedroom prison she decides to leave and search for a way out.

:::<::>:::

I am looking for somebody to play the gentleman

:::<::>:::

This game could go a variety of directions; really I was hoping to play it by ear. The personality of the gentleman is totally up to whoever takes the part. Basically I am up for suggestions on all the aspects of the story.

Taken