"Roses for Desedemona" -- Spree killers seek M/F victims

Started by Manoir, December 09, 2010, 05:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manoir

Seek partner and victims for complex, physiologically realistic mindfuck erotic murders; hetero; non-gore/viscera/torture; metropolitan setting, NYC preferred; concept/ambiance -- but not story -- of "Surveillance" (2008)  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409345/

There's also a place for antagonist roles -- a law-enforcement-procedural subplot, for example -- where police. feds, private investigators etc. might be involved, either as eventual victims of the killers, or of whom the killers themselves ultimately become victims -- outcome uncertain...   

Lightshock16

Manoir

That's a great start, Lightshock, thanks!

I've not been keen on mixing erotic violence up with other men, but in this case the idea of a couple who use their victims as a sexual conduit between them makes it attractive.

I'm also new here and eager to try stuff.

Lightshock16

Manoir

I want this to be open-ended around a few basic ideas so sure, or whatever you like along those lines, and if you want to set up a back story for your character, feel free, love to see it.

Lightshock16

Lol dont see much point if he's gonna die, but maybe I'll think of something XDD

Manoir

Isn't dying the point? Detail that if you prefer, your call...

Lightshock16

Quote from: Manoir on December 09, 2010, 12:40:37 PM
Isn't dying the point? Detail that if you prefer, your call...

No No I dont MIND Dying...I'm just saying if he's to die is there really any point of a backstory?

Le Immortelle

I can play your co-killer if you're fine with it. I love that film and this is a fantastic idea!

Manoir

Sure, Amazon! Let's see what other interest there is in it.
Then maybe combine it with what we've done elsewhere?

GREAT movie, too!  Streaming on NetFlix right now, I see.

rpgirl85

i would have loved to play the co-killer myself...but since that role is taken..
i put myself up for a female victim then..

elfguy

I could play a female cop who's on your trace, but you guys overpower her and she turns into a victim.
----

ivygrowth

Manoir

...to catch up on multiple replies...>>>>>

Lightshock
Quote from: Lightshock16 on December 09, 2010, 12:42:24 PM
No No I dont MIND Dying...I'm just saying if he's to die is there really any point of a backstory?
Sure, why not? The point of back story's the same as always: so your character's an actual person, not a cardboard cutout, because as an excellent theater principle goes, "there are no small roles." Besides, this scenario, damn near everybody's gonna die! We're each free to, and I hope will, create a serious character before it happens. It seems a good discussion, perhaps we could continue on PM?
Hi, rpgirl, I'm pleased to meet you, and am struck by your brooding, evocative avatar photo. If you'd like to plan or prepare for your part, I'd love to know any preferences you have toward your character and story. In any case, I eagerly look forward to writing with you!

Good to meet you, elfguy! I haven't worked with males playing females here, though I do it myself elsewhere. I like your character idea very much, and am eager to see how it'll develop. If it suits you, let me know anything more that occurs to you.

Hi, Ivygrowth, and welcome! I love your blindfold avatar photo, which has me imagining scenarios already, and I'd also be delighted to know any scenes, or details of character, plot, etc., that appeal to you for what we'll be doing. 

Lightshock16

...Nah, you're right. I was getting a bit too critical. I'm sure I can think of a decent Backstory. ^^

elfguy

Well I'm sure you will as it's pretty popular. I myself only play female characters, that's just what I identify myself to the most.

As for the cop, I could see a special investigator, maybe an FBI agent or something, who tries to get close to you two trying to get some evidence, but you sniff her out, and lay a trap, capture her, she will resist for sure using all of her skills but you can play on that and play mind games with her, abusing her, and so on.
----

NĂºmenor

I'll throw in an interest here if it ever gets going. Co-killer, victim, male, female, I'm flexible like playdough (or should that be malleable?) Either way, I can slip in if you need me.

ivygrowth

Uh, not sure.  I'm fine with most anything, just curious how this story will go.

As for a character, maybe an up and coming actress who just got her first big break as an understudy on broadway. 

Manoir

Ivygrowth, I like that a lot, perhaps an understudy who wishes something would happen to her star, and then meets up with some people who seem like they might make her wish come true?  Any details of how you see her: appearance, background, behavior, secrets, desires?
elfguy, your idea would connect to the killers' back-story, perhaps by the agent you propose to play being the investigator of one of their past crimes. Based on my response  to Amazon's suggestion, above, it seems to me this current story could evolve out of an ongoing solo, in the first two exchanges of which you'll find crimes that could fit this purpose. Let me know how that strikes you.   

ivygrowth

That idea works, in which case she is probably a bit of a bitch.  She may be from a smaller town or city, and isn't quite ready for NYC.  Her biggest desire would be wanting to be famous, not sure about secrets.

The below picture works as her appearance, unless you would prefer a description in text. 

rpgirl85

@numenor - may be we could play a husband/wife couple that ends up as victims.?? what do you guys think about that ?

Manoir

Ivygrowth, that's a marvelously appropriate and exciting image, perfect for your character -- beneath the beauty, she's got a devious, envious look, too -- and I'm so pleased how we're coming together on her story! Any text you'd like to add is welcome. Secrets might range from hidden past history to a sexual kink she's never had the gall or opportunity to indulge, and might just as well emerge in play as preparation. Mainly, I love this! Do keep me posted on any more ideas or images that occur, and let's start soon!

rpgirl, I applaud the inclusiveness of your idea, and hope Numenor's on board with it. How would it strike you to fold it into Ivygrowth's plot, where you'd be the star she understudies and longs to erase? And for that matter, perhaps Lightshock could be Ivygrowth's complicit significant other when we all meet for cocktails...?

Delighted to know all your characters' names when they're ready. At this point, mine's Will Sicari and Amazon's is Angie Parker. We're currently generating back story on this solo thread.

rpgirl85

Well sure..I could play the star that she had been understudying..me and Numenor could work our char sheets out and post it here if he is on board with the idea..

Manoir

Solstice Inception  ==>Click this link to go to the new OOC thread, please<==   

rpgirl: Oh yes, fantastic! What should be the play? I vote for Othello 'cause your avatar'd be such a stunning, hot Desdemona, and getting murdered onstage every night is such good rehearsal for our denouement... but you're the lead, so it's your call.

rpgirl85

I have never seen much theater in my life..so will have to do a lot of research about the play...the only play i know about is Romeo and Juliet and that too because of the movie that was made about it..the one starring di caprio...