Ancient Egypt (Still Recruiting)

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, March 19, 2015, 12:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diingo

I think there are some Gods and Goddesses still looking for High priests/priestesses and there are some Gods/Goddesses still available. Just speculating here, not in charge or anything  *flutters away*

Ceralilly

Quote from: Caela on May 05, 2015, 09:08:18 PM
This looks like an interesting concept. Need to do more reading but definitely color me interested. :) Do you have a need for something in particular?

Glad to see you are interested!

Tons of openings, and Carnage will be on later. :-)
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Caela on May 05, 2015, 09:08:18 PM
This looks like an interesting concept. Need to do more reading but definitely color me interested. :) Do you have a need for something in particular?

As far as women go we don't need anything in particular. Though I'm sure there are plenty of Gods who would like a Priestess. Babi and Khonsu for example or even a Goddess. Bast has a priestess. Sekhmet might like one or Serqet.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Viper

I need someone to play a uber bitch or bastard as my high priest or priestess....XD

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Viper on May 06, 2015, 06:23:14 AM
I need someone to play a uber bitch or bastard as my high priest or priestess....XD

I can easily play that if you want. I still have my third character slot open.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Caela

Quote from: Viper on May 06, 2015, 06:23:14 AM

Uber bitch in what manner? Someone who is cold and heartless, or someone who doesn't take shit from anyone?

Viper

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on May 06, 2015, 08:15:53 AM
I can easily play that if you want. I still have my third character slot open.

By all means...  >:)

Quote from: Caela on May 06, 2015, 08:31:29 AM
Uber bitch in what manner? Someone who is cold and heartless, or someone who doesn't take shit from anyone?

Kebechet is one of the gods of death, she is (still) grieving for the death of her beloved Apep who was slain by Ra and Set, she has just recently nearly killed a priestess of Bastet by sinking her fangs into her neck and starting the mummification process while she was still alive and jamming her hand into the womans chest cavity to hold onto her heart (with the intention of ripping it out...but it didn't happen). She hates all of the gods, she is strict with mortals...and she is an all around sucky person to be around...most all of the other gods (including her father Anubis) cant stand her, and Bastet probably wont be nay happier then she was before with her...

So yeah...shes a bitch goddess in its every definition..... I hope that will better answer your question... XD

Chrystal

*chuckles*

A total uber-bitch priest(ess) for a total uber-bitch goddess? sounds like a recipe for disaster to me! Also sounds like a lot of fun.

If it wasn't for a number of things, I'd apply for that job myself!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

AmbrosiaPudding

There are three God positions open, one of which is new, and one new Godess position.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Moon Hound Hati

The god Set could also use a priestess. I have some plot related ideas for that role, so anyone wanting to be the main antagonist's mortal minion can send me a PM, if they'd like, so that we can discuss things. :)
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

AmbrosiaPudding

I've added a new Goddess position open. All information about the Gods and Goddesses is listed in the OOC.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AmbrosiaPudding

Anubis has opened up as a playable character once more.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

catherinehellfire

I think I may try for Seshat, if that's okay with you.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

AmbrosiaPudding

That's fine with me! Any character sheet you create I just ask you PM to me.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop