Interest Check: Generic Fantasy Inn

Started by Bliss, November 20, 2008, 11:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

That's the best or worst possible pricepoint, depending on which side of the transaction you're on....
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Haibane

Quote from: Bliss on November 24, 2008, 03:57:43 PM
Haibane, if you keep insisting on fighting about things that everyone else seems to agree on, I don't think this game is going to be a good place for you to play.
Honestly, I wasn't fighting! Who brought in this talk of fighting? I just genuinely don't understand it. How fights/combat/spells are resolved without a system. But HairyHeretic explained, it, so thanks.

I was hoping someone, instead of putting me down could answer my concerns. That's all. And they did, thanks everyone.

Aleksandr

Huh. This appears interesting... is there expanded stuff on this? Character page, rule thread, etc?
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Bliss

You can find all the threads in NC Small games Exotic.
Submitting a bio to the GM via PM is required for approval prior to joining the game.
Feel free to ask questions in the OOC!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Duchess

i wil read and start posting after friday ..sorry guys :-[

Bliss

No worries, nymph - the beauty of this little world is that your character really can arrive at any time!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cirus

Like this idea where do I sign up? Think I will use my sorcerer's apprentice character, is there the possibility of spin offs?
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Bliss

You can apply to play by sending me a character bio as specified in the Bios thread... there's a link to it a little further back in this thread.

What do you mean by spin offs?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cirus

Oops sent you the Bio as a PM.

What I meant by spin-offs, is that if a thread develops between two or more people, can they spin off into an independent thread?
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Bliss

All plot that develops should ideally play out in the supplied Generic Fantasy Inn threads; if you really feel that there's something taking place that will take the characters away from established locations, PM me and we'll discuss additional threads for folks who go on adventures.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cirus

Alright, not a problem, but point me to the appropriate thread place please....

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

shadowheart

This looks interesting .. I think that I will create a character.  Haven't been over-much active recently but this appeals. :)

Bliss

Please submit characters to me for approval via PM.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Josietta

*Peeks in to see how things are going and sets the threads to notify* Yay! I hope to get time this coming week to do a little RP. We'll see.. missing you all! *mwahs* <3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!