The Maidens of Midgard and The Crystal Cube (M lf F)[Van][Bon][Harem]

Started by Blank, October 17, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank

The Maidens of Midgard and The Crystal Cube
Authors: Blank and maybe you!

A group of female adventurers cleared one of the most dangerous dungeons in the land! They slew the monsters, killed the dragon, avoided the traps, solved the puzzles, and became rich beyond their wildest dreams.

On their way back with their impressive haul (and a major pay out from the town for finishing the quest), they find a mysterious cubic gemstone that glow of four different colors.  When one of them is inspecting the box, she actives the cursed item and all four are sucked into the jewel and trapped.

Decades pass.

The gemstone falls into the hands of a kindly wizard.  He is able to release one of the girls at a time, but not all four.  Also he must maintain in contact with the box to keep it open.  The only place that knows more about the cursed object is a library dug into high in the mountains.  A journey he cannot make at his age.

The wizard hires the dashing and flirtatious adventurer named Florian. He seems more playboy than adventurer, but the wizard seems to trust him .  Florian learns how to free the adventurers one at a time from the wizard, and sets off.

The idea for this story is a pseudo harem.  I will be playing Florian and  the world NPCs.  You will be playing two to four girls (see images below); probably not more unless you want, just to avoid too many to juggle.  You're welcome to your own NPCs if you want, but I figured you'd be busy with the multiple you have.

Between Florian and each of the girls be a romantic relationship that has the potential to get as sexy as we want.

Below are required and non-required ons.  The non-required I are ones I would love but aren't required.

Required On's:
Psuedo-master/slave relationship - Florian controlls who can be outside of the box, so it technically could be considered that
Romance
High or Low fantasy - So long as we stick with one.
Vanilla Sex
Large Breasts

Non-required But I Really Like
Lactation
Potential or Actual Pregnancy
Mild Bondage

PM me if you are interested!

Male Adventurer

Choice of characters:
Silver Knight
White Witch
Sly Rogue