DarkIncubus' Light Desires - M4F

Started by DarkIncubus, March 18, 2018, 06:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkIncubus

Greetings!

Pull up a chair and sit a spell. Thanks for stopping by.

I'm DarkIncubus. I am no stranger to RP and penpalling, though. My Second Life avatar is over 10 years old, and I found you lovely pervs via r/dirtypenpals.

It was on DPP that I took the second part of my userrname. The concept of the incubus, intrigues. Morphing into whatever form is required to enrapture. I see that as the essential part of my "give" in any digital escapades that I share with others.

This is my OnOff post: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=63461

How does DarkIncubus like to get down, you ask? I think I'll keep things close here, via PM or post. Probably PMs. We'll see how it goes.

I try to be detailed and evocative in my writing, and expect the same from my partners. Grammar is an objective good, except when intentionally broken for artistic effect.

In all things, communication is key. As I jump off into the deep end, I am recalling that OOC is our friend, and questions hashed out before reduce confusion and drama later. That said, I am not making demands on response length and frequency in this post. We'll work it out beforehand. We'll adjust as we go. We'll communicate.

My fleshed out prompts tend towards the contemporary, as you may sample behind the Spoiler buttons below. I also have multi-decade relationship with RPGs and a long-standing love of hard sci-fi, cyberpunk, and fantasy. If you have a burning desire along any of those lines, send it over and we can talk about it.

In the meantime, here's my current desires.:

<Nocturnal Transmissions>
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Dewy from the shower, she examined herself in the mirror with amazement. Over the last month, like a late puberty, she was blossoming again, in her mid-20s. Her once-boyish figure was growing more voluptuous by the day. Shoulders and hips broadened. B-cup breasts had grown to DDDs that defied gravity and were so sensitive... Lifting them as she looked made her nipples swell to large-bore bullets. Her waist seemed to have shrunk and a plump, muscular mass filled the backside of her broadened hips, her thighs thickening to support the growth. Where those thighs joined, a new hunger burned in both holes. Even after pleasuring herself in the shower, her vulva was permanently swollen and inflamed.

She was glad to have to buy new clothes. She didn't believe she had once thought the old things in her closet were cute. Every neckline was so high and hem so long. How did she manage to attract men to the vivid memories that seeped from her dreams into the light wearing only those rags? She struggled to reconcile the old clothes with those recollections of increasingly wanton lust with nameless men and women that made her wet between both sets of lips. Everyone she met now was inventoried as a sexual conquest. All were acceptable, no matter how heavy or light the seduction required.

Rolling a nipple in one hand, the other pet her ever-moist sex while unseen, red eyes glinted and a jagged, toothsome smile beamed watching her hands explore her changed physique from the real of the shadows. "Yes, my pet, your transformation is almost complete. Almost. Soon you will be granted your full power and join me in the shadows...."

So......: I'd like to play out an incubus visiting a regular, girl-next-door in the night and turning her into a succubus. I would play the incubus and any of the characters she interacts with. You would play her as she evolves from shy and retreating to an ultimate seductress. As always, my partners thoughts and twists are welcome!

<Interracial April/October>
A middle-aged Black man and a young, attractive White woman become acquainted and develop a caring, romantic, passionate relationship filled to the brim with consensual, paint-peeling, sex. Check your preconceptions at the door.

<Body Assistant>
A new training program is being instituted at Incubus Industries. With the increasing computerization of business processes, executives need fewer admin staff, but that staff needs to be more personal, more... intimate.

You receive an email at your cubicle that you've been selected for this new training program and assigned to me, the corp's silver-fox CEO. The pay and the perks are amazing, but what's the real price?

This will entail bimbofication, mind-control, and some Dd/lg elements.

<Incubus Media>
Do you have what it takes to be an Incubus Girl? Incubus Media, the world-wide leader in adult entertainment is searching for hottest and sexiest girls for its high-quality content.

Incubus creates a content for all media and all genres, from soft and romantic to hard-core whips and chains. We're looking for talent to fill them all! Our exclusive models recieve the highest pay in the industry, as well as the finest treatment off-camera.

Interested? Reply to this message with your name, age, a full-body image (or equivalent description), and a description of your ambitions with Incubus. Include the words "I Dream of Incubus" in the Subject line. All inquiries acknowledged.

<ObsidianFest>
It's the biggest festival of the year and I'm the 6'1", 175 lbs, ripped, brown-eyed, Brown Sugar Candy Man with waist-length dreadlocks fronting the headliner. No, I don't stuff, that's all me behind that zipper.

Want a backstage pass? The party sure looks good. There's nothing but the finest to eat, drink, smoke, and drop. You might even be able to find a famous cock. Maybe even mine. Bubba, our Security Chief, is at the back gate and has the authority to let a few girls through. He's been given a pretty tough standard, though. Do you (and your friend/sister/cousin/mom maybe?) have what it takes to get a pass from Bubba?

<Pandemic Princess>
I'm borrowing a prompt that I replied to and twisting it a little.

Sara scanned the small framed feeds of the estate's security cams in her small office in the basement. Infantry to VIP Security to Private Security had been a rocky, but lucrative, path with lots of enjoyment in between. If sexuality is a spectrum, Sara is bi/lean lesbian. Dick would do in a pinch, but she really liked seducing pretty girls and letting them lick her. She does her best to stay close to the shape she was in when deployed, and it's working. Always chesty, she was also built like a female Sherman tank: Muscular, but curvy.

Seeing something of interest on one of the small feeds, she switches it over to the office's big screen. Mike, the maintenance man, was balls-deep in Isabel, the maid, in the bed she shared with her husband Hector. Hector was standing at the bedside, with his big cock straining against the metal cage Isabel managed to stuff it into every morning after jerking him close and then denying him release. She's seen this movie every night for the last few weeks.

She was pissed off that she couldn't see Hank, or anything else, in the stables. Oversight of stable security had been written into his contract. No matter how hard she tried, and try she had, she had failed to slip any surveillance equipment into his domain. He'd caught her red-handed once. She got wet every time she thought about it.

Returning her glance to the smaller feeds again, the night vision of the house exterior picks up Harold, the House Manager, stroking himself while peeking into one of the windows of Maddisyn's room. "That dumbass!", she laughed, shaking her close-cropped head. He knows there are camera's all over the place. "It's gonna be soooo easy to blackmail him, when the time comes."

Maddisyn. The estate owner's gorgeous 19-year-old daughter. If it wasn't for her, the rest of them would be hunkered down with family. She'd come home on semester break and now was stuck here doing her classes online while Mommy and Daddy were enjoying lockdown floating on the big yacht on the Mediterranean. Sara switched the big screen to the long feed she'd installed in her room. There was what had Harold's attention: Maddisyn lay across the bed on her belly with her legs spread and only a robe on, watching something on the room's big screen. Whatever it was must have been juicy, because she was reaching underneath herself with her robe hiked up to her waist. Sara could see Harold through the window watching the girl's hand doing whatever it was that was making her tight ass writhe.
=============================

That's the skeleton that I'd like to build this game on. I get to be the boys, you get to be the girls, and we both get to be Sara. Lots of details to fill in.

<Chips, Dips, Chains, Whips>
This is a D/s craving of mine. Our characters meet at a D/s party. Each is unsatisfied with their partner and considering other options. My sub just isn't my cup of tea and your Dom doesn't really do it for you. We notice each other and a spark is struck. How is that spark struck? What happens after? How do we move forward? All questions we can answer together.

If you see something you like, send along that PM!

DarkIncubus

25032018- Edited original post. Added Technomancer prompt

DarkIncubus

Put Incubus Media back on the market. Took down the Technomancer. Need to rework that one a bit.

DarkIncubus

Bump! And edited to reflect my return.

DarkIncubus

Added "Nocturnal Transmissions". Everything's open. Hit me up!

DarkIncubus

Here comes 2021, E!

New Years Bump... HMU