Something a bit unique. M seeking F

Started by EdwardThatch, March 17, 2018, 06:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdwardThatch

I have an idea for a RP that might be just a little different.  Loosely similar plot to The Prince and Me or even Son in Law.  Though he is a lot different personality.  He looks to be about 30, give or take and she knows he's some sort of big deal in his home country but never learns the name of the country.  He's in a lot of her classes but never takes notes, turns in homework or other assignments and never takes tests.  More oddly the teacher seem deferential around him.

She will have been sought out by the administrators of this college for a full ride along with a small monthly stipend to live on.  A middle aged man and woman from the college just showed up at her home one day to make the school's offer.  So now here she is, getting a first rate education at one of the most prestigious private universities around.

Other odd things she notices about him are also odd.  There's often a very old man and little girl with him and not when with him nearby.  She might have occasionally glimpsed him carrying a concealed weapon but the campus police also act very deferential to him.  He seems very wealthy, but kind and generous.  It doesn't seem there is a language they encounter that he doesn't speak.

He's also always seems to be close to hand when she's feeling down or has  problem.  He's going out of his way to be friendly and kind to her.  Always with a kind word and a smile or a helping hand.  People just seem drawn to him.  She the Thanksgiving holiday is approaching and she learns he's not going anywhere for it.  If asked he simply says, “I don't have a particular home to celebrate this holiday at.”

Later in the course of the game she'll learn that he is a very high ranking member of the Imperial family and a being of unimaginable power.  His people have an almost religious fervor towards him.

It's an idea and it's a bit different I know, but any one interested, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

<Staff Edit>  No outside contact info please.