Train Chikan (NC: M seeking F)

Started by Kronn, March 12, 2011, 11:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kronn

Hello,

Although I prefer long term RPing, I've been toying with the idea for several weeks now of a short but classic Japanese chikan M/F train groping scene.

Possible Scenarios:

- She's a young student from a wealthy family and just finished her day at private school. She gets a call from her father who informs her he can't pick her up as he'll be working late... her mother is also unavailable. She hates taking the crowed subway as there are all types of old creeps and perverts but she has no choice today.

- She's an known, attractive weather girl on a local Montreal news channel. Her luxury car doesn't start one evening after a news cast and decides to head home using the subway.

- She's an aggressive "A" type personality business woman that discovers that traffic is completely congested and opts to take the crowded subway to be on time for an important business meeting.

I'm looking for.... or I'm much more interested in... the exploration of what's going through her mind...her arousal, denial, humiliation, non-consent, in other words her conflicting emotions and so forth, rather than just a straight story of "he gropes and she cums"....

If you're interested, please send me a pm.

Thank-you all

2011/03/13 update...taken.

(In the meantime, keep thinking dirty thoughts)

Kronn