New Idea - Seeking Creative Female

Started by Batsose, July 11, 2014, 07:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

New Ideas

In DiscussionThe Psych Intern and the Psychopath (Harley Quinn / Joker inspired)

A sociopath is deemed insane and sentenced to a State Hospital.  Young Psych intern is interviewing him and falls in love and eventually helps him to escape.  I am looking for someone wiling to dive into psychological thriller / unconventional romance sphere and co-create a good plot-line.  PM if interested.

In DiscussionThe Queen and The Warrior

A woman through an arrangement between kingdoms is marrying a young ruthless Prince who is line to become King.  The young princes best friend is the greatest warrior in the court.  The Prince turns out to be very sadistic and she does her duty, but hates every minute.  She ends up having an affair with his warrior friend who is affectionate and loving.  The RP would involve her interacting in sex with the man she detest and with a man she loves. Eventually she becomes Queen and has to navigate her duty versus her desires. I am open to how it goes and want to co-create the plot.

PM if interested

Celebrity Interview

A young male journalist major is trying to get his start and gets a surprise shot at interviewing a well known female actress.  At least she is well known to some, but in his arrogant way he has not done enough research, which is apparent at their first meeting in a restaurant.  The celebrity dismisses him when he offends her by his lack of preparedness, but somewhere she is actually attracted to him.  Later, she gets into a fight with her media-created boyfriend and in her drunken lonely stuper calls back to young reporter to try and do the interview again, but this time late at night in her hotel room.  He gets there desperate for the story and it is obvious she has no interest in the interview…

I am open to how this goes.

PM if interested
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Batsose

in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Batsose

Added Psych Intern and the Psychopath