Interest Check: Lions & Tigers & Pokegirls!

Started by KunoichiRogue5, November 15, 2009, 02:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KunoichiRogue5

Pretty much where we're at. what would you be willing to play?
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DeviantMunster

Oh! Hmm... lets see. I already got my threshold, so that's not a requirement, though I'd 'prefer' at least domesticated, perhaps owned by another tamer at one point. Though things are debatable! I suppose my original list still applies, and any other suggestions I'll consider!
Pokegirls: Vampire, Drow Zee, pretty much any Elf variant, Youma, Heroine aaand... so many others I can't think of.

DigitLninja

Daviant, might you be willing to play an Abslut?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

DeviantMunster

The Abslut certainly looks interesting, but I'll have to decline! Not that it wouldn't be interesting, but I suppose I just don't prefer the creature~

Niki315

So... for anyone that I'm rping a pokegirl for, would you mind please telling me how I should be encountered?  Am I just sitting around waiting to be picked up at the trainers' Center? Am I going to be caught as a feral later?  Thresholding and just ending up in the charge of a trainer?  I really have no idea where to start right now. o.o()

KunoichiRogue5

You have Evros' as a tamer. You're in a pokeball, though he can release you at any time to let you play. If you want to come in as a wandering feral pokegirl you can. PM me for details.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Treena

my cunnie is still up for grabs only after all the poke girls have been assigned

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

DigitLninja

I have had a few ideas about Torch Chick and I would like it if I actually had to catch you. I don't know if we have a battle sequence set up for it, but I figured it could be a safari zone type thing where I toss some food and a rock or two at you than toss maybe two pokeballs and the second one works. Unless we do have a battle sequence set up, than I will just use Tria.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

OmegamanX

I have an idea...How about as Yuki is walking towards the pizza shop he encounters a tamer who is mistreating the vixxen and yuki stepped in and beat the living crap out of him, then said tamer says to just keep her. [you can turn into a nogisune if you want, because personally I think dark Kyuubis are hot...]
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

KunoichiRogue5

Not how it works, boys. I'll work it out with them. Anyone playing more than 1 pokegirl PM me with a list of the girls you are willing to play.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DigitLninja

So should we just treat it like a regular Pokemon battle? or is there another way to catch a pokegirl?
Quotes to Live by:

Niki315

Well, Evros was interested in either Littletit or Spitfire.. was that ever decided?

And I'd be up for playing Omega's Torch Chick and Digitl's Vixxen as well.

KunoichiRogue5

I don't think it was ever decided. I guess he wants you to pick one.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

OmegamanX

ummm I wanted the vixxen and, Digital wanted the torch chick.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Niki315

Oops, I said that backwards ^^()  Anyway, I guess if we want to do a battle with the Torch Chick, that could be fine.  Was there a specific type you wanted, Digitl?  Domestic, Threshold, or Feral?  A Feral battle wouldn't be much of a battle though since they always have Heat Aura up making her almost defenseless...  But whatever you'd like really.

DigitLninja

I have no real preference to Domestic, Threshold, or Feral, so feel free to chose your favorite. What do you want your nickname to be?
Quotes to Live by:

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Sorry have been sick recently so its hard to check. Yes I decided Littletit, and threshold. I am likeing both, from reading aboutn them. SO if we need to catch another and your interested in playing another we could look for the spitfire. Its up to you. I am likeing alot about this idea from reading.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Niki315

So the madness that was Thanksgiving is now over o.o and I might now be able to sleep normally again ^^()  Anyway, I'm going to try and catch up to everyone, but for now, can I get a recap on the trainers I'm supposed to be with?

DigitLninja

uh my character is still waiting on lunch with my starter pokegirl, I wanted to catch a Torch Chick that would be played by you, Niki.
Quotes to Live by:

Niki315

Okay, I guess when we get to that point I'll probably just be wandering around or something...Maybe a domestic that had gone Feral?  Or whatever would make the most sense I suppose.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

OmegamanX

Yuki is at lunch with cassandra right now and Yuki is supposed to save you after he sees you being abused.

-Eddie Izzard

KunoichiRogue5

Your littletit, Niki, is about to be claimed at the pokegirl lab.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DeviantMunster

Soo, what does the bell signify? The one that's going off?

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A