Interest Thread [Harvest Moon Inspired]

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 07, 2010, 05:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

Quote from: Saffron on September 08, 2010, 12:41:26 AM
I may send out some mass messages to the players from Xillen's list of interest. We're going to need a lot of players for this one. Invite all your friends... seriously. xD

Unless you kept track of that, that one's kind of outdated. I basically replied to anyone who wanted on or off the list to contact you instead, since you were in charge of things.

Also, out of curiousity... Are marriages always between a man and a woman?

Seems like you got an insane amount of bookkeeping ahead of you, though.

40 players, 12 hours/day, lots of items, gifts, etc... and that 40 days long. Can I officially declare you nuts?

Seems like an interesting game, though :) Thanks for setting it up.

Nyarly

An interesting idea, although it seems a little bit... ambitious. If never played a mafia style game before myself, but I'm interested in it.

Lady Annabelle

Quote from: Sabby on September 08, 2010, 12:49:36 AM
Be gentle, I'm new to this ^^

Quote from: MabFaerie on September 08, 2010, 01:13:41 AM
I'm interested ^^; I've never played a mafia style rp before, however.

Let the parade of newbies continue!  I'm here as well...

I'll just be Farmgirl Annabelle for a little while.  ;)
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Xillen on September 08, 2010, 03:18:43 AM
Unless you kept track of that, that one's kind of outdated. I basically replied to anyone who wanted on or off the list to contact you instead, since you were in charge of things.

Also, out of curiousity... Are marriages always between a man and a woman? Yes. You can only give gifts to players of the opposite sex, because they are the ones voting you out.

Seems like you got an insane amount of bookkeeping ahead of you, though.

40 players, 12 hours/day, lots of items, gifts, etc... and that 40 days long. Can I officially declare you nuts? Also yes. WTF is wrong with me? xD

Seems like an interesting game, though :) Thanks for setting it up.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Valerian

Goodness.  It's like one of those Civilization-style games, I think is what I mean, where you have to plan ahead and watch your resources and all.  Heh.  I'll give it a try!  You can all watch me flail around.  :)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

I need at least 3-4 more ladies to sign up and then we could potentially run a half-game to show how the full game might run. Any guys who'd like to play, if you don't mind grabbing a female role that would be awesome. :)
Us against the world

sinera

Shoot, I'll throw my garter into the ring *grins and gooses Sabby then runs off*
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Autumn Sativus

Okay I need either 2 more girls, one 1 girl and 1 guy to change to a girl player.
Us against the world

Ryven

If you need someone to change, I'll volunteer. >.>

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Lady Annabelle

So, Ryven is a female now...

Reyna?
Rhea?
Rheanna?
Rhianna?
Rhiannon?
Rylee?
Ryleigh?
Rylie?

*Giggles*
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Ryven

Quote from: Lady Annabelle on September 16, 2010, 10:19:48 PM
So, Ryven is a female now...

Reyna?
Rhea?
Rheanna?
Rhianna?
Rhiannon?
Rylee?
Ryleigh?
Rylie?

*Giggles*

I'm a very butch girl, okay!! >:(  *Acts all manly like and stuff*

Will

Ah hell, I'm going to be imagining Rihanna the whole time now. -_-
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Autumn Sativus

Well we know who Will's going to be after. lol
Us against the world

Imogen

I'm not sure if I'll be good at this, but it does sound like fun :-) If you still have a spot for one more I'd happily sign up.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Autumn Sativus

I need everyone to send me 4 liked and 2 disliked items of those available. Please indicate your 'favorite'. I also need everyone to post in "The Shop" with what you will be farming this year, Spring products are available now, Summer products may be pre-ordered.
Us against the world

Lady Annabelle

Quote from: Saffron on September 17, 2010, 09:32:43 AM
I need everyone to send me 4 liked and 2 disliked items of those available. Please indicate your 'favorite'.

The items we send to you, can they only be the ones available in Spring?  Or can we use all the seasons??

Remiel

stupid question, but what is the list of items to choose from again?

Will

The list is in this post, by the seasons.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=81634.0

I think we have to use just the Spring and Summer items.  There's six of them total, so we have four we like, and two we don't.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Ryven

That's what I thought since with each gift we will have to either like it or not like it.  If we chose from all, there would be some with no outcome available.

Autumn Sativus

If your name is not bold on the front page, I am still waiting for your listed items.
Us against the world

Xillen

*bounces around*

Seems we're still waiting for people to send their info to Saffron?

Autumn Sativus

Okay turns out we actually need another male player. -.-
Us against the world

Ryven

Saff, look for any player because I can switch back to male if need be.