Looking to Role Play While I Wait

Started by Ligeia, January 12, 2013, 01:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ligeia

Like the title says, I'm looking for a roleplay while I wait to be approved. Since we have to keep
it PG-13 I was thinking about a role play where a young woman moves into a neighborhood with her friend/brother/sister/etc. The people all seem kind and polite, but there's something off about them. Maybe it's that they're just a little too kind and a little too polite. Still that can't quite put their finger on it until they see something that leads them to search for the secret that the neighborhood holds. But will they find it in time?

Yeah it's similar to the Stepford Wives, but the reason behind the neighbor's behavior can be whatever we like.
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

gracedragon

I'd be interested in joining you
I'm in the same boat you see, just waiting to see if I get approved!
So it would be awesome to join a roleplay and pass the time until anything gets approved or not  :-)

Ligeia

Alright. So what should be the neighborhood's big secret?  As long as it's allowed by site rules it'll be fine with me.
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

gracedragon

Maybe that they are hiding aliens there
Or that there's actually an underground brainwashing cult that worships some form of abstract deity, and they're trying to decide whether to include the newcomer, or just being overly nice so she'll leave?
Or that none of the women there are able to conceive children and they're planning on getting the newcomer to agree to being a surrogate?

Just a few possibilities
If they aren't okay,then that's fine ^_^

Ligeia

I like the brainwashing cult idea best. It'd be fun to do and it would explain their overly kind behavior.

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

gracedragon

Quote from: Ligeia on January 14, 2013, 08:47:09 AM
I like the brainwashing cult idea best. It'd be fun to do and it would explain their overly kind behavior.
Okies  ;D
Glad to be of help <3

Ligeia

So, shall I go get that started or do you want to wait and see if some other people might want to play the cult members?

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

gracedragon

Maybe leave it another day?

I'm switching to my mobile

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~