Interest Check: Teen Titans?

Started by Wolfy, January 08, 2011, 02:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoStar

mhina di you have to say "rub the wrong way" its hard enough for Sunna not to mention the monitor :P

Mhina

Yeah, well, it's not like she knew Sunna was watching.

HollowX

lol, like the symbolism Mystic :)

Mystic Dragon

TY Hollow. Lars had been thinking of what he'd seen in a similar fashion after the fight, but I was struggling with a way to show it. Cards? Having him draw it out? Who would notice the weird little guy's odd habits, and who further would realize that it meant something?
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

CurvyKitten

The good guys are having all the rp fun. Pouts... Where have my fellow bad guys gone?

Mhina

It's hard to find a good dynamic for this sort of thing I guess. Bad guys tend to appear and disappear more than good guys.

CurvyKitten

May just have to have a bit of fun then. What ever will this protagonist do next?

HollowX

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 27, 2011, 11:11:02 PM
The good guys are having all the rp fun. Pouts... Where have my fellow bad guys gone?

*shrugs*, I've already started, I just need someone to answer the damn alarm...

Mhina

Someone will get to it I'm sure. Not really my department though.

HollowX

*shrugs*, no hurry I suppose, I have plenty of patience. At least unless they forget about the post altogether (it's happened to me before lol)

Mhina

Worst comes to worst I'll deal with it, shouldn't come to that though. Think everyone just wants to get a scene in in between boss battles.

HollowX

CurvyKitten

I can go check it out I guess..not that my girl would really stop it. May be to check out the compition.

HollowX

That would be really chaotic... go for it ;)

Do wait for the heroes though, the timing depends on them since the technopath hasn't heard the alarm yet.

CurvyKitten

Red X already registered the power outrage. So its up to you.

HollowX

true, but I've already posted something that says there were no interruptions between then and the alarm, sorry.

CurvyKitten

Oh I know is was just saying there was a in for her. she's a power drainer if there is an outage she is going to know where it at. May want to see what caused it.

HollowX

Yeah I know, have no problem with that. Since apparently it's happened by now you could post searching it out *shrugs*.

CurvyKitten

I'm sorry, I know you posted and said late evening. But I figured that meant it was late evening..my bad. I hate having to try and keep time lines straight in these things.

Xiphon III

Aaaannnnd....fighting the villains. Take two.

HollowX

Once they actually get to the teleporters anyway. Or can I assume they're already there and say what they find?

Mhina

Well I think Wolfy was scouting, so I'd say give it a bit more time for him to call us down, then go from there, course if it takes too long for everybody then we can probably move on without stepping on toes.

HollowX

Sorry, I would have combined the two posts, but someone already posted right before I did lol  :P

Wolfy

Ooook..for one, if there's a fire suppression system, that's going to mess with Sunna....

And two, yes..Marvel comics are real comics in this universe. so there! *flees*

LeoStar

she should be fine, getting wet is what a swimsuit is for :P. i'm probably more suseptable to cold right now, but its not stopping me burninging things