Adventures in Azeroth (World of warcraft)

Started by Malgriff, September 08, 2010, 01:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uoheinrich

Hopefully we'll get a few more female players.
Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.

Malgriff

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

AllOrNothing

Not a girl, sorry, but hope this is okay.

Name: Draghal
Appearence: Has the standard rippling muscles of the Orc race. His facial hair has two individual braids going along either side of his chin and resting by his chest. The actual hair is cropped back slightly, going back behind his head with a small ponytail fashioned in the center. He wears a wolfs-head leather piece, along with much fur to cover his entire body for now. The typical Shaman apparel
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman
Weapon(s): Two One-handed Warhammers.
Companion/pet: His mount is an armored brown wolf by the name of Shadowfax.
Background/History: A former Kor'kron Elite Guard for Thrall himself, Draghal was stationed beside his Warchief at nearly all times to protect him from those foolish enough to challenge him in his own throne. At first Draghal was only curious at how a Shaman like Thrall became to be so powerful and wise, but that curiosity turned into admiration. Every choice, direction, all was wise in his eyes. While he was just a Warrior before, he dropped everything and announced his leave from the Kor'kron a year after being by Thralls side. He had headed back to the Valley of Trials to begin anew.

That was but a year ago, and now, Draghal the Cleaver was no more. As humble and strong as he had become with the elements and spirits guiding his every move, he still had a long way to go before he reached Thralls level. Glory to the Warchief.
Trivia on your character: As respectful as he is, he cannot help but sigh or roll his eyes behind his wolf-headed helm when seeing a sign of ignorance, stupidity, or just plain foolishness. He is humorous, but only when the situation is appropriate. He is a skilled skinner and leatherworker, having crafted his current winter apparel himself.

uoheinrich

you need to PM Akumamika. We're not using this thread anymore.
Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.

AllOrNothing

I already did pm her, she said to post here. =/

Malgriff

i did say. And may aswell use this as the ooc thread too.

uoheinrich

AllOrNothing

Caeli

Passing through and wanted to comment on this:

Quote from: Akumamika on October 01, 2010, 02:38:55 PM
i did say. And may aswell use this as the ooc thread too.

Please don't use this thread as an OOC thread. If you would like to have one for your roleplay, please make a new one in the same forum that you created your group roleplay.

Thanks.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Malgriff