Broken dreams, infected paradises (Interest) Non con maybe) Dead maybe :/

Started by DKDBSD, August 13, 2010, 12:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

This is a Digimon rp if it's not for you ah well. (I'd kind of like most of them to be Japanese characters. This will be a combination of the first two series and the third mostly the original two.

Wikimon is your friend http://wikimon.net/Main_Page

To you Digimon was everything you grew up with it and as an adult (between 17 -22) you still love it. When a mysterious package arrives in the post/mail you are surprised to find a real Digivice not just a tacky toy but a real Digivice. You take it to your computer and are suddenly grabbed by black tentacles. You arrive on File island but it isn't the File Island you know from the original anime. No it is a warped and corrupted place as if infected by a horrible virus you soon fine a group of others who have also been drawn into this twisted version of your dream. What has happened to the Digital world? Why do you see humanoid Digimon and how the hell are you going to get back home?

Ok to explain this I need only one name. "American Mcgee's Alice" this game works on the following points

You live in our world as it is now and so all of you have grown up on one of the Digimon series.
This draws on the first series the most but uses asimilar plot to the second series. IE evil ass hole.
The evil emperor in his case however is more sexually twisted then anything else. He controls the digital world with an iron thumb and with the power of his special virus he has discovered the art of Human/Digimon fusion. However this process puts the victim under his control. (These poor sods are the villains.)

Your character has been called with the intention of freeing the Digital world but will you succeed. Will you be seduced by the sexual insanity? It's up to you.

I'm hoping to have Courage and Agumon. XD

DKDBSD

Our villain

Now I will probably try and make him a mysterious figure one spoken of in awe. He will likely be an NPC and just observe but all of the mains will have known him at some time in their past. This is why he called them all of the mains are objects of his personal desire, whether it's sex or revenge or something. He wants all of the mains.

DKDBSD

Heres the bio listing

Name:
Nationality: (language will not be an issue as our villain will accommodate for that)
Digimon:
Digivice colour:
Appearance:
Bio: (Please include how they knew our villian (who shall remain unnamed for now.)
Other:

Kaiser Maverick

Name: Kyoya Takahashi
Nationality: Japanese
Digimon:
Digivice colour: Black
Appearance:
Bio: Kyoya was a genreal student. His classification leaned more to slacker than anything. He once had a childhood friend(The Villian) with whom was inseperable from. But one day the child moved away and Kyoyas life began to change. He became less interested in anything else other than finding his friend.(Bio to be continued.)
Other:He's straight.

DKDBSD

You know before we create characters we should discuss who can have what Digimon.

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Erm I'm not sure if this would be dead just yet. Is anybody else interested at all?