Updated & Revised list of RP's desired

Started by Daeva, February 03, 2010, 03:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daeva

Please read my On/Off list before sending me a message about stories, Please send me a PM rather than posting your interest here.

As my other thread was getting largely messy, I've decided to start a new one that is cleaned up a bit. My still open and new ideas are on top, whereas taken or completed story ideas are on the bottom in a smaller font. I do this so potential partners will have an idea of what type of stories interest me that might spark an idea or two of your own.
So, without further adieu...

I'm open to many different pairings, my O/O list should give a good idea of the types I'll enjoy. Some however include: Dom/sub (both willing and forced); Teacher/student; Mage/apprentice; kidnapping scenarios; etc.. While I am not a fan of incest, I will write stories with step relations, and a multitude of others :)

As children they played together, as they started to grow into young adulthood, they had courted until her family took the wrong side against the King/Local ruling Lord/other. Her parents were executed for treason and she was sold at the slave auction, bought by her one time friend. Details on where this could go to be discussed.

She's in massive debt and at a loss for where to turn. The only person who would offer her help is a close friend of her families, though in order to pay the debt, she would become indentured to him for a period of time. She goes to work for him, he's determined to teach her to be more responsible, can love bloom? Details to be discussed with potential partner.

The prophecy spoke of a marriage between the two since before they had been born. They were born on the same day, one in the morning, the other at night and each bore a matching birthmark, marking them as the chosen ones. Their marriage would seal the treaty between the two most prominent families in the realm. She's soft and gentle, he's been known to be cruel and heartless. What he doesn't know is she's in love with his brother, what she suspects is he's bedded every woman he's come across.

A romance gone wrong. He was always sweet, attentive, loving, over time it changes to jealous and possesive, dangerous, violent. Open on what would be the catalyst and how far this can go with the right writing parnter - Taken

A woman has been watched for by someone for over a year now, he knows where she works, her routine, her social life, everything. Finally he decides he has to have her for himself. It wouldnt be the first time he'd obsessed and collected a woman. What he didnt know, couldnt have seen, was that she had a twin sister, and he's collected the wrong woman. More details to be discussed with partner.

A young woman was raised in wealth and privilege until her father loses everything to gambling debts. A neighboring Lord who always had his eye on the girl, but had always had his advanced rebuked, now finds himself in the position to buy her rather than try to win her. More detail to be discussed with partner. - Taken

A priestess is sent on a mission to defeat something that lives either in a house or tower on a hill, the forest, in the mist on the edge of a town. A game of cat and mouse if you will? It could be a demon, a vampire (but only if the vampire a. doesn't sparkle and b. actually is dark) or something of the like.

A modern day (or old world) Romeo and Juliet. They are madly in love, her family forbids her from seeing him, in fear that he will be as cruel as other men from his families line, his family forbids him from seeing her, afraid that she will bring about the destruction of their family. I see this story as having some supernatural twists to it that are open to discussion.

A woman starts an affair with her best friends ex. Rather than risk the friendship, she breaks it off not realizing that he would become possessive and jealous.
Looking for the ex boyfriend

A new student a prep school is being initiated into one of the elite clubs on campus. She has to go to the headmasters private residence and steal something while he was away at a conference. What she hadn't counted on, and no one told her, was that he had a son who was home that night and caught her in the act. The only choices she has are to be faced with expulsion if he turns her in, or ..... the rest to be determined with partner.

A couple has been chatting over the internet for a few months and finally decides to meet. One or both has a secret that could impact the other. (would like to discuss idea's on this with potential partner)

A woman suffers from a case of amnesia following an accident. Her husband, who after a long period of marriage and tired of her overbearing and domineering behaviour towards him, turns the tables to have her as his submissive/slave, reinventing her as she has no memory of what their life was like before. - Taken

A woman falls head over heels in love with a man, he doesn't know she exists (she could know him from work or elsewhere, open to discussion). She knows he needs her help in his life, essentially stalking him. Eventually, it comes to light who she is. Open on where it goes from there. - Taken

A young woman attends an academy for those who posses magical abilities. Feeling that she isn't learning as much as she could, she's sent off to a graduate for an apprenticeship and individualized instruction. Many ways this can go, open to discussion. - Taken

Two colleagues are after the same promotion. He feels he should have it for seniority in the company, she feels she should have it for more skill. She tips the scales by sleeping with the boss. What will he do when he finds out how she got the promotion?
Looking for male counterpart - Taken

To the victor goes the spoils of war. A woman in a town/kingdom/village is taken by the conquering party's leader/general as his own personal reward. Details open to discussion. - Taken

A woman has finally met the man of her dreams and he's proposed to her. He brings her home to meet his family for a weekend. What her fiance' doesn't know about her is that she managed to graduate college by sleeping with one of her professors on and off for three years. Imagine her surprise when its her future father in law
Looking for someone to play the fiance/fatherinlaw - Taken

I'm open to many different pairings, my O/O list should give a good idea of the types I'll enjoy. Some however include: Dom/sub (both willing and forced); Teacher/student; While I am not a fan of incest, I will write stories with step relations, and a multitude of others :)

Old idea's that are taken/completed

The prophecy spoke of a marriage between the two since before they had been born. They were born on the same day, one in the morning, the other at night and each bore a matching birthmark, marking them as the chosen ones. Their marriage would seal the treaty between the two most prominent families in the realm. She's soft and gentle, he's been known to be cruel and heartless. What he doesn't know is she's in love with his brother, what she suspects is he's bedded every woman he's come across.

They were lovers over a century ago until he became obsessive, controlling, taking over her life until her felt her sanity slowly slipping away. She had given him everything and in the end it was her life. In a fit of madness she threw herself over the cliffs. He swore she would be his in this life and in every life still to come.

A young woman's family has arranged for her to marry someone of a suitable station, the only problem is, she doesn't love him. (I see this one set in the 1800's or earlier perhaps) With the wedding plans underway, she's left with desperation. She sees a man on the street that she's seen many times without paying him any mind. He plays music for the change that people will throw him, she offers him a more lucrative position, husband.

Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's

HotCurryPie

oh I like that idea of the girl with the headmaster's son! I'll be willing to rp either role if you like!

Iraiz

Hi,

I would be up for this one:

A modern day (or old world) Romeo and Juliet. They are madly in love, her family forbids her from seeing him, in fear that he will be as cruel as other men from his families line, his family forbids him from seeing her, afraid that she will bring about the destruction of their family. I see this story as having some supernatural twists to it that are open to discussion. 

I'd prefer modern day and we can discuss the details in PM if it is still available.

-J

Daeva

Updated with closed and open storylines

Daeva