Miss April Undercover Agent m looking for f

Started by eiselmann, July 19, 2013, 06:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

For twenty years the federal government has been trying to get  a deep undercover agent into the Koln crime family, the most successful remained undiscovered for three years getting as high up the ladder as a made man but he never met one of the inner circle let alone gained any intelligence linking the head of the family to any crime.

Then 18 months ago that all changed the FBI managed to get an undercover agent embedded not just in the inner circle but into the family, she is the girlfriend/partner of the youngest son. Now that he has turned 18 he's about to be brought into a position of authority

Your character is the undercover agent she will be early twenties , her 'in' occurred because my character (the youngest son) on his 16th birthday had a date with a playboy centrefold(thanks to his fathers influence) after that he dated only playboy or penthouse centrefolds, realising this the FBI (and several other government agencies) realised they could exploit that, choosing from amongst their numbers women who could pass for centrefolds they used their influence to get one of those women a centrefold spread and then as an added hook in the accompanying bio she mentioned being attracted to younger guys.

The story will start with the relationship fully established and your character sharing my characters bed, he's less than month form graduating highschool and is fully aware of what his family does without knowing the details , when he graduates high school that will all change.

The plan is that it the moment he's brought into the business they'll be a hit on his father that will kill the old man and his entire family which my character will witness this will force your character to reveal who she is and get MC into protection.

My character will be a witness for the murders...if he can close his trust account and not have the proceeds confiscated, is allowed to disappear before the court case and when the government demands he have someone with him to ensure his safety he wants your character to do it.....and he wants paper work showing that they are infact a married couple (for the purposes of their cover) , except theirs something my character knows that is key to his families finances and the people who hit his family have a lot of influence and are on the hunt.

The above is the general plan happy to work out the details with my fellow writer. Longer for more than one line a time , looking for a lot of story to go with the sex stuff.
Any NPC's we can create as we go , while this is not strictly a dom sub story at the start it may have elements of that with my character being dom there will also be at least one mfff(or mff) before my character goes into protection, if that happens after is open.

Please post here if interested

If there is enough interest happy to do two variants of this story particularly If someone wants to start at the beginning of the relationship when my character is 16.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

eiselmann

Your character is an FBI agent who also happened to have been a playboy centrefold, your were sent undercover to crack a people smuggling operation by acting as a girlfriend for another 'in place' agent, the person the FBI believed was in charge of the operation took a fancy to your character and began a relationship with you.

Then you along with a dozen 'high class' women disappeared (they include three playboy centrefolds (including your character) a well known celebrity, and the Presidents niece)

Eight months later the FBI are informed that Mi6 have a very high level agent in place (my character) who has found the Presidents Neice, after further instruction he's also confirms your character is held in the same place but all the other women have been moved...having been picked up by their new owners

Both females have been subjected to ' training' that has broken their will and made them totally obedient to men, my character has been order to get the both of you out of where you are and to safety, the only problem is you're in the middle of Russia  two thousand miles from the nearest border.

Happy for both female characters to be played by two females if there is interest enough alternatively we play the presidents niece be an npc. I'll play the bad guys giving chase as npc's
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas