What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Cake - "Short Skirt/Long Jacket"

next

Louis Armstrong - "A Kiss to Build a Dream On"

Caustic

Tori Amos, "Precious Things" just ended.  Now, it's The Animals, "We Gotta Get Out of This Place".
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Amberghylles

Brass band playing the Confederate National Anthem

next:

Johnathon Coulton - "Code Monkey"

Elvi

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

To my mind the best song they have ever done and should be given 'classic' status.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Amberghylles

Cake - "Meanwhile, Rick James"

next

My Chemical Romance - "Teenagers"

Elvi

God Shuffled his Feet - Crash Test Dummies
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Archangel

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Archangel

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MagicalPen

'The Dope Show" by Marilyn Manson

(we're all stars now in the dope show, theres lots of pretty pretty ones, that want to get you hot, but all the pretty pretty ones, will leave you alone blow your mind, we're all stars now in the dope show)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

TheWolf

"Stuck In The Middle With You" - Steelers Wheel

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you..."

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

Wondering if I'd be interested?  PM me!

Archangel

"Dancing in the Dark"- The Boss... Bruce Springsteen...

Bliss

Snow Patrol - chocolate

(What have I done it's too late for that / What have I become truth is nothing yet / A simple mistake starts the hardest time / I promise I'll do anything you ask...this time)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Archangel

"Keep Your Hands to Yourself"- Georgia Satelites

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Archangel

Bliss

Swati - Blackjack

Next:

Pete Yorn - Maybe I'm Right
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

The Raconteurs, "Broken Boy Soldiers".

Next, Swervedriver, "Duress".

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Archangel

Amberghylles

Johnathon Coulton - "Chiron Beta Prime"

next

Dragonforce - "Fury of the Storm"

Caustic

Agent Provocateur, "Red Tape".
Next is Rasputina, "Bad Moon Rising."