Re: Me

Started by Candachi, March 29, 2012, 12:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candachi

My question does not pertain to any sort of site problem as it seems to be a pretty well oiled machine. My question actually has to do with my approval and I was hoping that someone could shed some light. I hate to seem impatient but that would be like pretending I am something that I am not. It has been over a week without approval so I cant help but think that it is, in fact, something to do with me. I am cool with that, I would just like to know yay or nay so i can move on and stop checking my thread. I may be developing a complex that involves people who do not know me, hating me, possibly feigning interest when I come into a room. Bad place for me brain to be. Therapy may be had.
Thanks!

Avis habilis

All members receive notification of the outcome of the approval process, whether it's positive or negative.  The process itself is confidential, so I'm afraid that's all that can be said about it.

In the meantime, please feel free to make use of all the non-adult parts of the site!

Candachi

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it.

CaptainErotica

Also it can sometimes take awhile to get approved. I've seen people take a month to get approved. I don't know why and probably couldn't tell you even if I knew. My advice is the same as Avis'. If/when you do get approved I think you find it to have been every bit worth the wait.