Hungry Like a Wolf

Started by Wulfspire, June 01, 2022, 10:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulfspire

Greetings, and welcome to my requests thread. I appreciate you taking the time to look through this and I hope you find something that interests you. I will be updating this as the muse strikes, so check back to see if anything new strikes your fancy.

I am tentatively open for new stories at this time.

Feel free to check my O/O thread to make sure we are compatible, but I can tell you there is little I'm not willing to try once. Also, please take a look at my A&A page to check my current status.

I request that if you find anything here you are interested in that you PM here on Elliquiy. I am a big fan of communication and plotting outside of the actual plot thread so I hope you are as well. Scheming about the next twists and turns for our characters really keeps me engaged in a story.

Preferably, our plot will not be a short one. I like stories of substance, character growth, and world building. My characters tend to have skill in the extreme while at the same time possessing some great fault(s) as well. I enjoy a story of redemption, of sacrifice, and sometimes of tragedy. I enjoy tales of betrayal, overcoming great odds, and romance. That last part, if there is to be smut in our tale, is a must have. I'm a softie and I adore to watch two characters grow to love one another.

I have been writing for many years, and enjoy honing my skills at the craft. My time here on E is one of the ways in which I do that, but I am far from perfect. Neither do I expect perfection from a partner. Grammatical errors or misspellings are not the end of the world to me as long as I can still understand what you are trying to convey.

I tend to write full posts, usually 4 - 5 paragraphs, and I would appreciate the same in return. I find one liners or short posts to not be substantive enough to keep my interest for long. There are exceptions such as during scenes of very heavy dialogue but even then I try to utilize my words to do worldbuilding or reveal pieces of the internals of my character(s). I want to give my partners something to latch onto, something to build from, and I ask that they do the same.

The below are all ideas barely manifested from the ether. Nothing in them is set in stone but will hopefully give you an idea of the kind of stories I am craving to dive into. If you have ideas on how to expand, change, or adjust any of these please feel free to reach out. If you feel you have a similar story but

After the Adventure
After the Adventure
Open

Most stories take place in the heart of the action, where the brave knight fights off the dragon and saves the princess, or the handsome rogue liberates the fair lady from her vile husband. This is not that story.

This story takes place AFTER the Adventure is over. The damsel is no longer in distress, but the hero did not come out unscathed. Wounded and near death, he finally finds his lost love saved. Now, she is involved in her own rescue and getting them home. Once they return from whence they came, what happens? What does happily ever after look like?

A Queen's Heart
A Queen's Heart
Open

The King is dead, long live the Queen. Adelyn has served the Royal Family for years now as a personal bodyguard. While he served the King, the Queen and Adelyn had grown quite close. While they never broke propriety, there was always tension between the two of them.

The circumstances behind the King's death are somewhat suspect. Their Kingdom of Calaran had been at war with the neighboring nation of Ulshendy. The King had gone to the front to bolster the morale of his men when the Ulshendy launched a massive offensive, catching the King up in the battle. The Calaran were ultimate victorious but the King was found dead on the battlefield. This left a number of questions that remained unanswered, and much blame fell at Adelyn's feet.

How did the Ulshendy know the King would be there? How did they know where to focus their forces? Will the Queen be able to forgive Adelyn? Will Adelyn be able to forgive himself?

One Night Too Late

One Night Too Late
Open
One month. He had been in pursuit of his betrothed for an entire fortnight and finally he had found them. They were fiends, straight from Hell each and every one. Their eye teeth were far too long and they seemed far too resilient to his sword. Still, separating them from their head killed them as it would anyone else. Unfortunately, he was too late. She was now one of them. At least she was still new to it. Can she resist the urge for blood? Can she go back to their life? I want to find out with you!

Even Night City Can't Stop Love

Even Night City Can't Stop Love
Open
Night City, a city of a dystopian future where corporations run the world, and crime is the only way to get ahead. Not even this broken, corrupt world can stop our pair of star crossed lovers. Edge runners who spend their days being a cutesy, lovey-dovey couple, and their nights shooting, slashing, exploding, and stealing their way through the underworld of Night City.

Comforting the Fallen

Comforting the Fallen
Open
Not a fully formed plot, more of an idea. An angel falls from Heaven. Were they cast out? Why can he not go back? Who is that holding him? What does she see in him? What makes him worthy?

Alternatively, what if we turned the specific genders on their heads? What if it was she that fell from Heaven?

Oh Captain, My Captain

Oh Captain, My Captain
Taken
Kidnapping the governor's daughter was supposed to make for easy money. She had been traveling from England (or Spain, France, etc.) and her ship was underequipped. The battle was fierce but short, the pirates winning handedly. The issue? She was beautiful and there was instant chemistry between her and the Captain. Would he follow through with the ransom? Would she want to stay with him and live the hard life of a pirate for love, or prefer the comforts of a noble life in the Caribbean?

Something More Domestic

Something More Domestic
Taken
Care for something more slice of life? What if the world was not in danger, the damsel(or lad!) not in distress, but instead life was good. They worked, they enjoyed dinners together, and dealt with more domestic problems than truly dangerous ones.

Sci-Fi Fun

Sci-Fi Fun
Open
A plot bunny picture. I have been craving sci-fi something lately enough so, have a second picture!

An Heir Must Be Born

An Heir Must Be Born
Open
The King's recent health scare, having fallen from his horse while hunting, set his nobles into action. The King is well liked, but after the death of his wife nearly thirty years ago now, he had refused to even think of marrying again. The King had planned to declare one of his dukes as his heir, but all them knew that it would lead to civil war. So, the dukes came together and demanded the King marry the daughter of a neighboring nation. Not only would this solidify an alliance with a powerful neighbor, but would get the Kingdom an heir. This daughter is now married to a much older man. How will she react? Will the King find it in his heart to love again? Will the demanded heir be produced?

I Stand With You, Princess

I Stand With You, Princess
Open
He has guarded the Princess since he was barely able to prove himself with a sword, and she barely a woman. They had always been close, though they knew she was destined to be wed off, they had shared glances, the lightest of touches, and sweet words. Years passed this way until her uncle betrayed the King and took the Kingdom. Together they fled to his father's home, a Duke of some power, and one of the few nobles to not turn on the King. Now, He must stand with Her to retake her Kingdom. Will they allow themselves to finally feel for each other? Will she be able to defeat her uncle and retake the throne?

Dark Promises

Dark Promises
Taken
With her nation on the brink of collapse, the Princess/Queen/etc. turns to the Old Gods for help. With all other prayers going unanswered, she has only one recourse left: the Dark God. She begs him, supplicating herself before his ancient idol in a temple sealed away long ago. Her priests beg her to turn away, but the Dark God is the last hope for her people. So she prayers, and she begs, and she pleads.

And, he answers.

But, the Dark God is not one of benevolence. Will she be able to convince the Dark God to aid her people? What will he demand in return?

Under Covers

Under Covers
Taken
She had been undercover the Bernardi crime family for almost two years. She knew the assignment was going to be difficult, the Bernardi family was too well organized, too familiar with law enforcement procedure, and they had a hell of a team of lawyers. The FBI needed to cut the head off the snake, so they sent her. She had worked her way up the ranks using guile, wits, and no small amount of skill and finally she had established contact with the Boss.

How is she going to gather the evidence against the Boss that she needs to end this case, to let her go home? Or, was working with the Bernardi's starting to feel like home to her now? What would happen if the Boss found out she was snitch?

Wulfspire

Added several plot ideas and spruced the place up a bit.

Added: After the Adventure, A Queen's Heart, One Night Too Late, Even Night City Can't Stop Love, Comforting the Fallen, Oh Captain My Captain, Something More Domestic, Sci-Fi Fun, An Heir Must Be Born, I Stand With You Princess, Dark Promises, and Under Covers.

Also made some grammatical and formatting adjustments.