Digimon interest check

Started by Orochimaru, June 05, 2013, 08:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Just saying it now. This IS just an interest check for a general Digimon group RP.

I have not worked out the entire story line. I have the first ark done. So far, three total are planned to lead to the final boss if you will. It will follow the 'general' line of what happens in the digimon series, but what I am looking for is 7 heroes technically. 6 and 1 whom will become my characters...ummm... partner. It is to be a she and possibly romantic interest. Besides main points, I am hoping to make this a sandbox where the heroes make there quest. I just lead to set goal points. A lot of the plot is the heroes being manipulated by my character for some unknown and probably eventually very predicable purpose. I know I am being vague, but this check is to see if anyone would be interested and see if it would ultimately be worth trying out.

Marie Reynolds

Yay Digimon! Count me as Interested.

Orochimaru

Prosak

I would be interested in playing an actual Digimon. :D

Ill check back on this tomorrow.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Prosak on June 06, 2013, 09:54:24 PM
I would be interested in playing an actual Digimon. :D

Ill check back on this tomorrow.

Would you be talking about like having a digimon spirit or being able to biomerge?

Prosak

I mean, being an OC digimon. Not a Tamer. Basically, I would be someones digimon through the coarse of the rp. I would digivolve normaly, and be able to Bio-merge if that is acceptable in the rp.

Orochimaru

There really isn't anything that calls for that unless you want to take up a temp role in the second or third ark.. pending that requires it. Even though it would all be played by me.

Yukina

Primarch

Silk

I'll put down interest too, get some boobs in here xD

Orochimaru

apygoos

id like to offset the gain of breast, though i could play a female if need be.

Yukina

I was probably going to play a female character.

Orochimaru

Female characters are fine.

In a perfect world, I will be getting 7 people and each are a hero. Except one who will defect due to my character and partly on her end.

So, it would start as 3 males and 4 females. This would eventually give the group a gender ratio of 3 males and 3 females. Assuming people care about romantic interests. The female that comes with me will have a specific digimon and specific roles to play. I have other likes that would make it all interesting, but not a requirement.

Granted, while there are plenty of times for bonding, I really only see this as a plot heavy RP with little sexual aspects. Again, there can be, but nothing heavy early. You see, I am trying to make it sort of sandboxy until the plot points to let the hero do some adventuring and exploring as they are to reach their destination.

I just thought I would put that out there. It's slow, but not too bad for just to see who likes digimon. I mean 4, maybe 5 people is not bad. Again, only to see if people have an interest in digimon.

Orochimaru

Yukina

Orochimaru

If so, I may have to do some poking after I complete the main plot points.

Thank you all, I have put your names on a section of my document to contact if/when I feel to put it up.

Wolfy

Batman4560

I too am a fan of Digimon and would love to play this.

Ember Star

okay, I'm interested. But I have a question, are you going to have Digimon like in the first couple of generations,or are you going to have them be able to fuse with their humans like in later generations? I really only kept up with the first two generations, and frankly haven't watched them since I was a kid. But it was one of my favorite shows growing up.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Primarch

Quote from: Ember Star on June 12, 2013, 10:45:57 AM
okay, I'm interested. But I have a question, are you going to have Digimon like in the first couple of generations,or are you going to have them be able to fuse with their humans like in later generations? I really only kept up with the first two generations, and frankly haven't watched them since I was a kid. But it was one of my favorite shows growing up.

I'm more of a early show fan too.

Yukina

I enjoyed most of the seasons. For some reason I just didn't like adventure 2.

Primarch

Shall we be decided our own digivolution line?

Yukina

Quote from: Primarch on June 12, 2013, 11:14:40 AM
Shall we be decided our own digivolution line?

I have the same question. Or do we just find a digimon on a wiki?

Batman4560

The Wiki sounds like a good idea.