Butt plug appreciation (F or M for F, specific craving)

Started by ZincStandard, October 09, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZincStandard

Alright, so lately I've been really into the concept of butt plugs.  The idea of having something so sexual and naughty that a character can just wear throughout a normal day, going about their routine while being constantly teased in such a dirty manner, is something I've just been finding endlessly fun; the potential for it to be used as an enhancement for other sexual acts, just as much.  So, this craving is rather simple and pretty focused: I want to write a story about two hitherto platonic friends discovering, sharing, and exploring a mutual love for this particular kind of toy.

Maybe, while hanging out one evening and partaking of perhaps one too many adult beverages or other substances, our characters get to divulging embarrassing secrets, leading one to reveal that they're enjoying a plug at that very moment; for a second, they might be afraid of having gone too far, until the other reveals that they've been known to do the same.  Maybe, while visiting, one character accidentally stumbles on the other's collection of plugs, and, having always been curious, asks for advice in choosing their first purchase.  Maybe our friends are new roommates, and discover each other's passion for plugs in the process of establishing their standards of privacy around the apartment.  In any case, once the two discover they share the same interest, their relationship could begin developing a sexual dimension around it--discussing and comparing particular favorite plugs, going shopping for new ones, challenging one another to dares involving their use in public, exploring how adding plugs to sex enhances the experience, just to suggest a few ideas.  Apart from the obvious ones of anal play and toys (both of which I'd be happy to expand into other forms beyond just butt plugs), kinks that I think would find an easy home in this roleplay include public risk, exhibitionism, and mutual masturbation.

As-is, this is pretty much just a smut concept, but I'm open to working it in as one component of a more plot-oriented game (though I'd still like there to be a good amount of sex).  I see it most easily in a real-world setting, but I think it could also work in a more fantastical one, if you have an idea for such.

Any interest? :-)