Looking For Nerd RPs. n.n

Started by SeventhSigil, April 30, 2011, 01:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeventhSigil

So! While I wait to get approved, decided to pursue my geek hopes a little by seeking a decidedly un-mature range of topics and seeking individuals interested in joining a onexone or some such. ^^ Romance is optional for most of them, and I'm seeking someone who can manage at least two paragraphs per post, with good spelling and grammar. Also, would prefer female counterparts.

-Doctor Who (No outright romance. Sorry. Just... my preference. xD )
-Ancient Kung Fu Fantasy.
-Thinking of an RP loosely based off a videogame called Prototype, albeit with an altered plot.

Yeah, so. I. Am. Nerd. Deal with! n.n
It's Better To Remain Silent And Be Thought A Fool Than To Speak And Remove All Doubt... Erm... So I'm Told, Anyway...

Maric

Huh.  It's funny you should mention this, because I was just about to finally make the first post in RNG.  It's got nothing to do with any of the specific subjects mentioned, but the interest check is shamelessly nerdy the whole way through.

PlayfulPamela

Hi, SeventhSigil. I read your intro and am interested to play with you. I am not really nerdy though so I don't think I could do justice to any of those topics. I have posted a roleplay suggestion as well maybe you could take a look at that? I am excited to get my feet wet as this is the first serious role play site I have tried. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either

my o/o https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108434.0

Richardroy22

Hey, I'm game for a light nerdy role play, I just need to get some good writing out of my system - is this for tonight, or some other time?

SeventhSigil

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I sorta kind of forgot I'd... made... a thread here... *coughs*

Maric! I looked at the Interest Check, but after a nine hour work shift today, trying to wrap my brain around makes it sore and cranky. It still looks awesome, though, so I will take another stab at figuring it out tomorrow. x3 Only a three hour shift then!

PlayfulPamela (Playful? Pamela? PP? ...Pammy? o.o ) I will read your own thread post haste!

Aaand, Richardroy22, not a clue, maybe consider making a small group RP if we figure a specific genre or setting! ^^
It's Better To Remain Silent And Be Thought A Fool Than To Speak And Remove All Doubt... Erm... So I'm Told, Anyway...

atalienay

You seem like an interesting guy. I would love to roleplay with you! :3 Unfortunately, I have ony heard of Prototype (almost bought it), seen a couple episodes of Doctor Who and have never tried and any Kung Fu stuff. xD I'm pretty mych open to anything and I can give it a try. Oh, and do you have any other games you'd like to roleplay? :)

dakabn

-Doctor Who (No outright romance. Sorry. Just... my preference. xD )
(It was his too! LOL And I've been DYING to do Dr. Who.)