SHADOWRUN - Seattle 2070 (Semi-Freeform Game Now Recruiting!)

Started by LunarSage, December 31, 2012, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGlyphstone

Kuroneko

Ume has an older van and a bike she needs to keep in working order, but she's also in downtown Seattle.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Josietta

Shortstack makes house calls as needed! ;)  Just don't expect as much out of the garage from her.  She can do decently but not as well as if she ahd all her equipment. She'll have a facility instead of a shop (the shop wouldn't be enough for the garage and what it entails).

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

ArtemisHighmore

Kuroneko

Welcome, Artemis. Both Michael and Lunar are more than willing to help you sort through it. ;)

Josietta

Its not so much as it looks to be ;)   Its just slightly intimidating on first glance.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

ArtemisHighmore

Oh I am sorting through it, I am just odd in that I try to read everything before I develop a character. >.<

Teranis

Okay got the priotities done! now to tackle the Character Sheet. Do we have a set of 'archtypes'?  just morbidly curious before hitting those 20 questions.

Used to freeform Shadowrun 2nd Edition so a bit of a adjustment but I most certainly want in!

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Teranis on January 06, 2013, 11:58:10 PM
Okay got the priotities done! now to tackle the Character Sheet. Do we have a set of 'archtypes'?  just morbidly curious before hitting those 20 questions.

Used to freeform Shadowrun 2nd Edition so a bit of a adjustment but I most certainly want in!

Welcome to the madhouse that is Shadowrun, Teranis.  ::)

No, there's no set of archetypes. Whatever you want your character to be, within reason, is perfectly fine. If you have something really out there, you might want to ask here first before you invest a lot of time in the sheet only to be told "Nah.. don't think so." lol
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Teranis

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 07, 2013, 12:00:31 AM
Welcome to the madhouse that is Shadowrun, Teranis.  ::)

No, there's no set of archetypes. Whatever you want your character to be, within reason, is perfectly fine. If you have something really out there, you might want to ask here first before you invest a lot of time in the sheet only to be told "Nah.. don't think so." lol

Oh I have been there and done that before! *smirks*  I have learned to always ask first, then create :D

I was thinking of working a bounty hunter / muscle for hire angle. Not to out there I would imagine.

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Teranis on January 07, 2013, 12:06:05 AM
Oh I have been there and done that before! *smirks*  I have learned to always ask first, then create :D

I was thinking of working a bounty hunter / muscle for hire angle. Not to out there I would imagine.

Nope. Not too out there at all. In fact, that's the premise of my character, more or less. He's a bounty hunter. WAS a street sam, but I'm actually in the process of reworking him as an augmented, adept, gun slinger as we speak.

You're still welcomed to make him a bounty hunter if you like. Our characters might be competitors or friendly associates. You never know.

*EDIT*

If you'd like to take a look at the current approved characters, you can find them here
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Teranis

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 07, 2013, 12:09:10 AM
Nope. Not too out there at all. In fact, that's the premise of my character, more or less. He's a bounty hunter. WAS a street sam, but I'm actually in the process of reworking him as an augmented, adept, gun slinger as we speak.

You're still welcomed to make him a bounty hunter if you like. Our characters might be competitors or friendly associates. You never know.

*EDIT*

If you'd like to take a look at the current approved characters, you can find them here

Ah I see and understand that process. Many times I had to rework Shadowrun or Heros Unlimited characters.  Was always a headache but was worth the trouble in the end.

Well being a die hard Dark Tower saga fan of Stephen King's; I could easily picture plenty of scenarios involving characters like ours will be. True, you never know until you bump into someone in a scene.

I will try to hold off my perfectionist side and get my sheet submitted in the next couple days.

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ciosa

Quote from: Josietta on January 07, 2013, 12:24:09 AM
FAQ is Done!!! *Dances*

Shadowrun FAQ

MAy I say, the entire wiki is positively gorgeous, and my hats off to everyone who's put so much hard work into it.

ArtemisHighmore

Kuroneko

CurvyKitten

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on January 06, 2013, 09:04:42 PM
If I end up shopping at Ikea I'll blame you Glyph!  Hahahaha
*Snugs you!*

Woohoo Snugs! Lolz

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 06, 2013, 09:06:07 PM
If it does, I'll happily give you a different one to get stuck in your head instead. ;D

Oh your evil..EVIL I tell you. :P

Josietta

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 07, 2013, 12:36:12 AM
Whoot! Go Josi!

*curtsies* thank you! :)

Quote from: Ciosa on January 07, 2013, 12:35:54 AM
MAy I say, the entire wiki is positively gorgeous, and my hats off to everyone who's put so much hard work into it.

awwww.. shucks.. *swishes her skirt back and forth and toes the dirt*

well I got about 2/3rds of  Shortstacks sheet done!   Still have the money to spend.. do gear. and do the questionnaire but the rest is all good in the hood.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Pumpkin Seeds

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Pumpkin Seeds

Do her up as more a combat medic with magical healing and such.  Might see if she can work with the good doctor.

Josietta

Ahhh.. gotcha. :)  I dont think we have many mages in the game right now.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Pumpkin Seeds

Ciosa

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on January 07, 2013, 01:22:49 AM
Do her up as more a combat medic with magical healing and such.  Might see if she can work with the good doctor.

Pumpkin, I'm always happy to collaborate.  Send me a PM and we'll see if that's something we'd like to work out.

ArtemisHighmore