What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Just had a couple slices of banana bread.
*See Pillory*

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

atouchofmayhem

Sybl

Alice Wonder

I just ate a frozen burrito. Well, I nuked it first.
I really should be in bed right now, snuggling with my cat.
I enjoy criticism on my stories - either way: The Student (explicit Femdom)

Sybl

Kevben Battleheart

The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Beguile's Mistress

Smoked brisket and cole slaw on a Kaiser roll

Valentinian

Mordred

In a moment or two..
A bagel with cream cheese and a bit o' raspberry jam.
*See Pillory*

WhiteTigerForever

nothing but Mocha ^   Prefers black raspberry but raspberry is amazing also!
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

atouchofmayhem

a peach, some cheese, a few crackers

Sybl

I am going to go get a bowl of rice crispies. (now)

Oniya

An omelet with gyro meat, green peppers, onions and mozzarella (they were out of feta).
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mordred

A couple of muffins.. was going to have an egg on each one but.. ach! Feeling lazy.
*See Pillory*

Aiden

Baked chicken with extra pepper and spices, then covered with two types of barbecue at the end. I ate two entire chicken breasts by myself. No veggies, no sides, just chicken.

WhiteTigerForever

Was trying to eat my share of the Pizza rolls.. but they were stolen by my 6 year old.. lol... now just my mocha and pondering what else to munch she won't take from me..lmao
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Anesa

How about broccoli or brussel sprouts?   I bet the six year old will let you have all those ya want!  ;P

atouchofmayhem

Anesa

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Slaven

Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Sybl

knitwit

o/o