Return of the Wolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, May 30, 2015, 12:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Sorry to see you have to leave AE. The rest of you might as well lynch her since she will be gone LOL.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Zelric Miras

I hope things get sorted out for you, AE, good luck.

Lynching would be easy yes, but it depends on the GM I guess.

Madame Professor

Guy has asked me to let everyone know he had some things come up, but will return on Wednesday.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

AffablyEvil

Quote from: KatKwik on July 04, 2015, 12:43:20 AM
Sorry to hear Evil. I enjoyed the last round with you. Take care.
Don't worry, I'll be back in the next one :)
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

yugi006

So I have received word that EmyKat will be without Wifi for a while due to some unfortunate events so she asked me to tell you all that she will be dropping out of this one. She hopes to be back for future games when her Wifi returns.

Galactic Druid

I'd like to apologize to everyone for my recent absences. As most of you know, I've been dealing with some health issues lately. This coming week, I've finally gotten my insurance company to authorize everything I need to go in for surgery, after which I should be more active on E again. I'll be trying to pick everything back up again soon, but since I see a few people are leaving, and everyone has had to wait on me, I'd like to make a quick check and see who'se interested in continuing at this point.

I'm sorry again about the delays, everyone. Believe me, I'd much rather be doing my normal thing here on E.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

James Moriarty

I am always interested!  I think that you should do what is right for your health right now, sir.  There will /always/ be time for gaming.

Strangefate

Quote from: James Moriarty on July 11, 2015, 01:26:10 AM
I am always interested!  I think that you should do what is right for your health right now, sir.  There will /always/ be time for gaming.

Pretty much this.  I’m happy to keep playing (whether it be in this version or a restart given all the dropouts) but there’s definitely no rush to get back to it when dealing with such serious RL concerns.   Glad you got the insurance issues resolved, and hope you have a speedy recovery from the surgery!   :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

yugi006

Your health does come first but I'm still interested.

Verasaille

I am all for a restart when you are better...of course I will probably die fast...again...Take your time and get better we are here and there is no hurry!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

AffablyEvil

My schedule clears up in about a week or so, so I can continue participating in this game if it won't move before that anyway. :)
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

Blythe

I am still interested in continuing, but do what's best for you, ThatRPGuy! You know I'll always be up for any werewolf games you run. ^^

Assassini

No TRPG. We fully expect you to put your health and life on the line just to continue this game... *stamps foot petulantly*

Also, I am up for continuing or starting over when you return. I think my vote would be for continuing, but I'm not too bothered.

Remiel

I'm good either way.  Glad to hear that things are stabilizing.

Galactic Druid

Thanks for your kind words, everyone! I really appreciate everything!

Things are stabilizing, as Remi said. In short, I was having a terrible time getting anything authorized, and have been waiting longer than I should have for anything. I've been trying not to abuse meds by keeping myself distracted with work or other things that require focus.

I finally had a breakthrough when an imagine center told me my claim was being denied because my policy was canceled because I hadn't been paying my premium. Armed with bank statements that definately prove otherwise, I called customer service.

Apparently, all my hangups with providers have been a result of either an automated billing system error or something similar. They were taking my money (of course that part wasn't having problems), but not registering that I had paid. Now I'm back on track for surgery and pre-surgical care, as well as my previous claims are being properly processed. I'm lucky that office actually told me what was going wrong or I might still be dealing with this.

Anyway, everyone's patience and support is greatly appreciated.

I've seen interest in both; would you guys prefer a continuation or reboot?

Verasaille

I vote for a reboot, if only because we have lost people. Not because I am dead and missing out on all the voting and drama/paranoia.  ;D

LunaLilith22

I also vote reboot but would be totally fine with either.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on July 11, 2015, 02:17:46 PM
Thanks for your kind words, everyone! I really appreciate everything!

Things are stabilizing, as Remi said. In short, I was having a terrible time getting anything authorized, and have been waiting longer than I should have for anything. I've been trying not to abuse meds by keeping myself distracted with work or other things that require focus.

I finally had a breakthrough when an imagine center told me my claim was being denied because my policy was canceled because I hadn't been paying my premium. Armed with bank statements that definately prove otherwise, I called customer service.

Apparently, all my hangups with providers have been a result of either an automated billing system error or something similar. They were taking my money (of course that part wasn't having problems), but not registering that I had paid. Now I'm back on track for surgery and pre-surgical care, as well as my previous claims are being properly processed. I'm lucky that office actually told me what was going wrong or I might still be dealing with this.

Anyway, everyone's patience and support is greatly appreciated.

I've seen interest in both; would you guys prefer a continuation or reboot?

Hope it all works out better in the future and positive thoughts your way. ^_^

I vote for a reboot
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

AffablyEvil

Zelric Miras

Madame Professor

I'm still here and I'm good either way, though a reboot might be best.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

KatKwik

Looking at the time frame, I'm away on holiday at the end of the month, so I'm going to withdraw from this one. I'll definitely be back for the next round.

Sorry, RP!

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Galactic Druid

That's okay Kat! RL issues slowed this one down a bit, I fear.

That said, especially after reading everyone's input, I feel a reboot is in order, once I get balance back. I apologize to everyone still in this game, and hope I'll still see you all in a couple weeks!

Blythe

Looking forward to it!  :-)

I do ask that, once this game is rebooted, if I could be PMed to be notified? I don't always regularly look in this board if a game isn't active. ^^